Chapter 22

Seonghwa

In the morning of the next day, it took double the effort to get off my bed.

I wasn't ready for today, because I knew it's the last day for this journey.

"Seonghwa, you aren't going to get up today?" Hong Joong jumps on the bed, almost perforating an organ of mine.

"Ah! You're squishing me!" I exclaim with annoyance.

"But you still love me." He giggled, sitting on top of me.

"This is getting weird, Hong Joong.  I don't see you in that way." I grumble, just making him laugh harder.

"Get off, man." I groan, flipping myself so he's under me, which looked even stranger.

"You're the one who is making it weird now." He snickered, and we both froze when the bedroom door opened.

"What are you two doing? Should I be worried?" San asked, and ran to land on my bed as well, joining in this awkward scene.

"What is this? " Yunho laughs, staring at us with a wide mischievous smirk.

"It's not what you think." I try explaining.

"I'm jealous and so is Yeosang. I want some of that, too. Come on." He says to our angel. Oh no.

I'm all of a sudden under all of them, like an avalanche of good looking young guys.

"Get off!" I whine frantically.

"That was so you can get yourself out of bed. It's almost 10, hyung." Hong Joong tells me, gently making the youngsters get out.

I take in air, since I felt I was going to suffocate with so much weight on top of me.

"Alright, I'll get off. Damn." I mumble, reluctantly standing and dragging myself to see what I'll wear. I honestly don't feel like dressing up, or fixing my hair.

But since I'm obligated to, I take out some random pieces of clothing and the underwear, to go take a shower. I'd rather turn into a raisin by staying inside there until I wrinkle up.

After I took my shower, Hong Joong is the one who did my hair and even my makeup.

"If I were a girl, I'd totally date you." He says, observing with pride at his work.

"Sorry, but my heart feels for somebody else." I sighed, staring at myself in the mirror.

"Ah, that's too bad." He chuckled.

"Are you going to go with Yunho to pick Sandra up?" He then questioned me.

I shook my head, "I'll be in the meeting room."

Before he could protest, I grab the shoes I'd wear and leave the room.

Sandra

I'm with Yeosang and Yunho, the ones who picked me up. Seonghwa hadn't accompanied them. I figured that would happen. Since I cried practically all night, I was too dry to even cry about this.

I had put on a plain burgundy V-neck and black skinny jeans with my Vans.

My hair was fixed at an early opened salon, that did my makeup for free because now they know I was on the ATEEZ reality show. If it weren't for the stylists, I would have gone with a bare face.

I enter the room, with hands trembling. I'm stuck between Yunho and Seonghwa, and Yeosang that sat by Yunho.

I kept running both my hands through my hair because I was very anxious.