Chapter 11

Sandra

The filming was a success, from what the producers commented to us, and finished at 3pm.

When I'm returned back to the hotel, I took a long nap and wake up at 8pm.

It was still early to go back to sleep, so I try seeing if there is anything worth watching on the television, but the majority is in full korean and don't understand anything.

Sighing deeply, I go into my social apps, like Twitter.

At ATEEZ account, there was a photo taken from the recording, us surrounded with puppies. It came out very cute. I save it, and scroll down, not seeing anything I hadn't seen already.

I'm so bored after going through Twitter, not knowing what to do now.

Should I be a dumbass and text Seonghwa?

Hell, why the heck not...

SandiiAtiny: Hi Seonghwa. What's up.

It was sent at 8:20pm, and while I waited for him to respond, I turn on the tv again. Thinking I will actually have luck in finding a channel I understand.

I whoop when I see a music channel. Better than nothing. A music video from a group I didn't know was now showing.

About two hours passed, and no response from my bias. Could he be asleep? I don't think so, because Hong Joong said that the majority don't go to bed til 11pm. Since they had a meeting after the show. But that has to have ended a while ago.

So then, why doesn't he answer me?

He doesn't want to. Isn't it obvious? Why do you keep being an idiot, when you're nothing to him? My cruel conscience spat at me, as my throat tightened quickly.

Seonghwa

She texted me at 8:20pm, and I debated if I should answer back.

No, I think it's best that I don't. It won't help me get over the fact that there's no hope with her.

With a heavy heart, I ignored Sandra's message.

Tossing and turning on the bed, sleep just wouldn't come for me. Even if I had said that I was going to, while the others are playing in the living room or eating something again.

Groaning, I get off my mattress and go see what they were doing.

Watching an action movie that I already saw.

Yeosang had an empty spot by him, so I sat with the younger member.

"I thought you were asleep by now. Or did you wake up?" He asked me, cuddling up to me.

I smiled at his childish personality, playing with his hair.

"Nah. I couldn't actually fall asleep." I confess, as he rested his head on my chest and stared at the tv.

"How come? You seemed exhausted when we got home."

"I don't know. Probably because I ate so much, maybe."

"Because he probably thinking of Sandy still." Yunho suddenly said, teasing me.

My cheeks heating up, I glare at him.

"That isn't true." I answer, trying to maintain my cool.

"Admit it. She makes you nervous too." Wooyoung jokingly says.

Are these guys now cornering me with this nonsense? I'm regretting leaving my room.

"I think that's normal because I am not around girls everyday. Unless we include you." I retort, evading the attention from myself.