Chapter 15

Sandra

When the episode is finished, and the cameras were finally not focused on us, I could be more comfortable while I talked with the members inside the van.

Seonghwa suddenly spoke softly into my ear, which made me get goosebumps with his breathing so near my neck and ear.

"Thank you for picking me to hide from the scary movie. It was really sweet. I didn't mind at all."

My heart fluttered instantly, shocked at those words that come from this amazing human being.

I could feel his smile while he said them. Whoa, I was breathless all of a sudden.

"Because I felt safer with you." I whispered back, and earned a beautiful grin from him.

He lowered his head from becoming shy, while I saw him smiling as well.

I was feeling ecstatic to have probably made his day with those few words.

As if he didn't care who saw him, Seonghwa lightly pinched my cheek and grinned at me. His touch was electrifying. I could feel my hairs stand with the sensation of his soft fingers.

There is no doubt that I'm completely in love with him...so I wish he wouldn't lead me on when I melt more and more, as we interact together.

When the van stopped in front of the hotel, I wondered who my escort was going to be...

"I take her!" San exclaims, raising his hand.

I think that was best, since yesterday didn't go perfectly with the other guy...

"Okay. Bye Sandy! Sleep well." Hong Joong said his temporal farewell, blowing me a kiss.
Jeez, my heart.

"Bye, Sandra!" The others also say to me.

I made a mistake of looking back at Seonghwa when San had opened the door for me and waited for me to step out.

There was disappointment and maybe I was seeing things, but was that sadness? Seonghwa quickly turned his head away to look somewhere else.

When San threw an arm around me as we start walking to the door, deep inside me, I kind of wished it was somebody else. Even if I adore San with all my heart.

Inside, while I wait for the elevator to come back down for me, San played with my hair.

"I love your hair so much, it's so curly and different." He compliments, as he seemed to be braiding some strand of it.

I giggle and let him enjoy himself with my hair.

After he probably got bored with that, he then surprises me when he hugged me sideways.

"What are you doing, San?" I laugh, getting nervous.

"You're cozy." He explained, holding me harder. His high pitch giggling was so cute.

"I like hugging you." He adds, as the doors slide open.

With hands on my shoulders, he gently pushed me forward, and then returned to hugging me inside the elevator while I pressed the floor number.

I decide to just do the same, slipping my arms around his small waist. When he placed his chin on top of my head, a gasp almost escaped my lips. Then he kissed my hair there, I was completely shocked. The last times he escorted me, he wasn't so...audacious.

His cute aegyo voice while he kept his lips on my hair, made me laugh.

The bell that lets you know that you've arrived to the floor, then rang out.

It may have interrupted San, but he didn't seem fazed when he interlaced his fingers in one of my hands and led me out to take me over to the hotel room.

We arrive quickly, but he didn't leave in that moment. Before, while facing me, he gave me a sweet gaze and his pretty grin that I love because his dimples pop out.

Next, he cupped both of my cheeks and looking at me for a few seconds, as if he wanted to remember the image he saw, he then softly kissed my forehead.

"Rest well, Sandy. Pretty Atiny." He murmured warmly, smiling big before I open my door in a daze.

"Thank you, San." I reply quietly and he winked at me before walking away.

Holy shit, Choi San just kissed an area of me, oh my gosh...!