Chapter 25

Sandra

Slowly, I opened my eyes, still feeling sleepy.

I felt a strong heartbeat underneath me, and a soft breathing that blew on my face.

When I take a peek, my soul warmed up at the most beautiful human being that I've ever seen. He slept soundly, with his lips slightly curved, so that meant he was either dreaming or just felt calm now.

"My desire...you're my desire...Sandra..." He sighed, and I bit my lip to prevent myself from giggling.

I honestly can't believe I'm back here, and best of all, sleeping on Seonghwa.

I'd already let Jennifer know, who was very surprised over the incredible events that seemed like it's taken out of a korean drama, and now she wouldn't have to pick me up from the airport.

I'd send her the BT21 stuff by mail, then. 😊

Now, I could enjoy my oppa without the sadness of leaving.

I gently stroked Seonghwa's cheek, and passed my fingers through his front hair.

"I'm so in love with you." I whisper, continuing to touch him softly.

While I stared in wonder at his beauty, I saw his eyes were beginning to open.

He said something incoherent with his half asleep status.

"Morning, sleepy head." I giggled, running my finger along his jaw.

His angelic smile took my breath away for a second.

"I didn't know you talk when you're sleeping." I teased, and he looked surprised.

"Oh my gosh, what I say? Something embarrassing?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

I smirked, biting my lip for a second, which seemed to have some effect because his eyes dilated momentarily.

I leaned close, and replied casually, "Oh, just that I'm your desire."

He began blushing and smiled with embarrassment.

"Oops." He said simply, and rubbed his eyes to remove the grogginess.

I laughed, kissing his cheek.

He caught me by surprise when he flipped to be hovering over me.

"You are suddenly not sleepy anymore." I chuckled nervously. I know he can be a rude boy from what I've seen in ATEEZ performances.

The way he bit his lip and slowly passed his tongue over them, had me not feeling the air conditioning inside this room.

"Ehhhh...Seonghwa, please calm down. You could kill me here from all the excitement." I warned, and he smirked at me.

"Don't be scared." He murmurs, and lowered his face to reach my lips, while one of his hands held my cheek.

It all started nice and slow, then he seemed to have gotten the hang of knowing how to drive me insane.

Some intense french kissing going on and then he switched over to kiss lightly down my neck. I felt my eyes roll back at the incredible sensations he gave me.

I knotted my hands into his hair, as we passionately make out until he stopped and he had his forehead and nose resting against mine. He was catching his breath, that was erratic.

"Wow." He sighed out, chuckling quietly.

"You're going to have to control yourself. It's like you're a teenager with crazy hormones." I giggle, kissing his lips once.

"It just feels so good." He confessed, a goofy grin on his flushed face.

"Those lips are so scrumptious." I admit to him, and I guess he wanted to emphasize it for me, because he pressed his lips onto mine. They're so soft and inexplicably amazing.

"They are yours only." He murmured, rubbing gently on one of my cheeks.

"I'm yours, too." I reply, making his face light up.

"Sandy, call me oppa." He requests to me, with eager eyes.

"Let me sit up." I laugh, and he ceded. When we're both sitting, and I put my arms over his neck, I rubbed my nose softly on his.

I loved how his eyes would close, as if he were savoring my touch.

"I love you, Seonghwa-oppa." I tell him, and I'm surprised when his eyes began brimming with tears.

"But I don't want to make you cry."  I complain, and he kissed my lips to reassure me.

"It just sound so sweet with your voice. Better than I expected. I will live for hearing you call me oppa." He sighed lovingly.

"Awwww, I'm happy to make you happy." I remark, hugging him.

"I love you, Sandy." He said, kissing my hair.

I really found my true happiness, and with the most unexpected person. Any fantasizing, was now the real thing.

His desire, and the girl who would live to always make him feel true love.❤

End of Story....part 2 coming soon💜