Chapter 16

Sandra

With the dress code of today, I am instructed to dress cute but comfortable and preferably walking shoes.

So I rummage through my clothes, wondering what to wear for this day.

I decided on a thin long sleeved pink button down to be left open, with a white cotton no sleeve shirt under it. Some light washed skinny jeans and all pink Adidas.

I'd put my hair in two low pigtails and use a cute white harajuku hat I had bought when to the mall with my paintball team.

I opted for contact lenses today, and would use clear blue sunglasses that were similar to J-Hope's at the BBMAS Boy With Luv performance.

After I had done my makeup, I leave to be picked up in the KQ Van.

The surprise I got when I see Yunho and Yeosang inside the automobile, with their bright grins and smiles as I get in the car.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with a big grin.

"We wanted to come along to pick you up." Yunho answered, hugging me when I sat in the middle where he indicated for me to sit. Even my precious angel hugged me, and I was euphoric. Does this mean it's a sign that today will be a good day? I hope so.

"Yeosang, you have literally made my day already." I say joyfully.

He laughed softly, his cheeks beginning to redden.

"That's good. I'm glad to." He replied with a gorgeous grin.

"And today's episode, where is it going to be?" I ask casually, as Yunho put his arm over me.

"We can't say yet." Yeosang responds, and a sheepish smile.

"Oh well. I like surprises." I chuckle.

"Sandy, you look so cute today. I like your clothes and the hat with your ponytails." Yunho tells me, and I was beaming.

"Thank you, Yunho." I giggle, snuggling up to him.

"Seonghwa and San will be happy too." He said in a whisper, and my stomach was beginning to be invaded by butterflies.

"I think so too." I reply, proudly smiling.

◇~◇

At KQ, I follow the two cute boys that came to pick me up, and as soon as we enter the meeting room, I heard gasps and korean commentary from the other members when they saw me.

The selfie stick with the camera was being held by Yeosang, who recorded the reactions from the guys.

"Sandy, you look very cute." Seonghwa shocked me when he complimented me, just melting me entirely.

"Yeah! Pink is cute on you." San agreed, grinning.

"Our Atiny is always cute." Jongho says, making my face flushed.

"Awww, guys. You're getting me shy." I chuckled, twisting one of my pigtails because of my nervousness.

"It's the truth, though." Mingi murmured, winking at me.

Today is the day that all these guys will murder me with their sexiness.

"Exactly. So get used to our compliments, because you deserve them." Hong Joong said sweetly, grinning at me.

"We have a pretty Atiny." Wooyoung mentioned, a heartstopping grin on his beautiful face.

"Jeez, I wonder if I will actually make it through the day." I mutter, and Yunho snickered at me.