Chapter 10

Sandra

It's Monday, the day of the first episode that will be filmed today.
Hong Joong told me that I could be casual and cute. Preferably I should wear jeans instead of a skirt.

I wanted to be on the safe side and bring along a backpack with all kinds of stuff that I could need. A survival kit, sort of.

I'm picked up by one of the staff members, where one of the camera directors was also there and I'm taken to the KQ Building. Supposedly the filming would start from the lobby all the way to the van that will be used.

I seriously hope we don't do something extreme like skydiving. The real kind, not what I saw on their reality Wanted.

Before I go inside, I'm asked to do like a small introduction of myself, along with how I felt about going to meet up with ATEEZ. Oh, and of course who my bias are.

Afterwards, with the camera on me, I walk to the front entrance door, and inside--- the guys are waiting for me. Everyone was back to their cheerful selves, especially Seonghwa. He sure knew how to pretend, but I saw in his eyes a little bit of sadness.

This looks like a dorama, all these things that are happening to me, so I need to chill out.

The eight members walked to where I was standing now, and greeted me with a respectful half bow.

"Hello, Sandra!" They said in unison, bright smiles from everybody, Seonghwa's perfect white one stunned me the most. It's just so breathtaking, jeez.

"Hello, ATEEZ." I also bowed and grinned at them all, already getting eager to begin the show. Despite other mixed feelings, I was excited to participate in things with the guys. It's all so new and I was sure we'd have lots of fun.

"We are so happy that this show is with Atiny, and hope you enjoy as much as we will." Hong Joong said in a welcoming manner.

"I know I will. I'm hanging out with ATEEZ, the eight most coolest guys ever. It's the dream of all Atinys." I replied with excitement.

The guys were all grins and smiles, a little bit of shyness. But all in all, there was an enthusiasm to begin this super new concept for the guys.

"Then we should go now." San says eagerly, his aegyo coming out. The others laughing softly at his antics. I couldn't help look over to Seonghwa, who also had laughed but I saw a little bit of jealousy.

On our walk to the van, Hong Joong discretely put a little paper in my hand without any camera noticing. When I hop inside the van, I read it before anybody notices.

The producers decided 2 sit Seonghwa and San on both side of you...sorry. :(

Ah, so that's what will happen. What I want to know is, how will Seonghwa not act awkward with me after he did yesterday...

Okay, relax. You can do this, just try to look normal in socializing. I tell myself in my mind.

I watch as San squeezed through the space between the front seats and this row, plopping down at the window seat. Seonghwa was next, and our eyes met as he sat down.

My mind was a jumble when he gave me a warm smile, because I didn't know if he did it for the camera or was it sincere?

Yet, the camera people were not in the row behind me, so it was...?

I managed to smile back, and that shine in his eyes...it was relieving.

"Hello, Atiny." He said, now grinning.

My lips began to curve up, loving the accent in which he pronounced the words.

I didn't notice where the camera director had sat down, but I wanted to believe this was genuine.