Chapter 19

Sandra

On this Saturday, where there wouldn't be any filming today nor Sunday, I got ready with no mood to even put on makeup. But I did it anyway, to see where I could go to kill time and not have free moments to think about anything.

After I chose my clothes: cropped 90s style short sleeve t-shirt and ripped jeans with black high top VANS, I styled my curly hair and put on a black harajuku hat.

Taking my little creme backpack and making sure I have my wallet; cellphone, along with other necessities, I head out of my room with headphones on. I played Fantasy by VIXX, since the music fit my mood well.

I decided to head to the Lotte Mall, to just window shop. Maybe I'll end up buying something in the end.

Going into a CD store, I go over to the Kpop section and check the selection they had.

I was surprised at the appropriate song for my situation: BAD by Infinite.

Translation:
You come to me like you have me,
you wrap around me
Then you disappear like a dream
With no time to touch, I'm captivated by you

I'm afraid that I'm being ruined by you
Though you'll shake me up and turn around

Betting on you
I'm betting on you
Betting on you
I can't just let you go like this

Bad Bad Bad Bet a bad bad girl
Whenever I see you, you're such an unfamiliar girl
Bad Bad Bad Bet a bad bad girl
You always make me so nervous

You take me here and there, you're like a rollercoaster
Here and there, you're so bad....

The chorus could be changed into bet a bad bad boy. That's what Seonghwa is, and very good at enticing you. Just with his ethereal and inhuman physical characteristics, it was enough to trap you in his trance.

I was so distracted by the song that I couldn't focus on the albums, and my heart is shaken up at the last lyric: I can't just let you go, because precisely that is what Seonghwa said yesterday.

"I won't let you go like this."

I sigh, wondering why everything now reminds me of him?

I know all this is only a temporal ride, and when the show is over, he'll go back to his work of making Atiny go crazy in all the ATEEZ performances.

That is him, and his sweet nature is just how his personality is. I shouldn't expect more in that. I'm just setting myself for a big disillusion and I'll be left with a very broken heart.

There was a big variety to choose in this Kpop section, so I picked an iKON album. The New Kids: Continue, because it had the very first music video I saw[even if Don't Forget was the first song I heard of them. Incredible that it was on an ATEEZ fan video on YouTube] and Bobby became my bias, later on DK too.

I also take an NCT 127 album, the We Are Superhuman and Cherry Bomb.

Before I end up spending all my cash, I go pay for my items and leave.

I'm about to get to the food court, when my phone rings. Another unknown number. Who is it this time?

"Annyeonghaseyo?" I answered the call.

"Hi, Sandy. It's me Yeosang. I ask for your number because I want to invite you to park and skateboard. Yunho will be there too. Just us."

My dear angel called me! Didn't expect it at all.