Chapter 23

Seonghwa

We're at the dorm, with a grey mood hanging in the air, from the moment we took Sandra to the hotel.

I honestly didn't want to talk anymore about the topic of her leaving, because I was suffering enough already. Yunho was also down after he came back to the van. His nose and cheeks were red, and that was evidence that he'd been crying.

But the other members didn't seem to want to let it go.

In the living room, I'm actually hugging to my chest the plushie Shiber. Of all things to hold, it was San's plush.

"It feels so strange that we won't see Sandra tommorow. I'd gotten used to seeing her Monday to Friday, besides the weekend we had gone out together with her." Wooyoung sighed, hugging his knees on the sofa.

"I'm really going to miss her so much. She became like a true friend for me. It was just so easy to like her, because she's a likable person. I would love for her to visit again and we could hang out one day." Yunho said, a frown that hasn't left his baby face since we came home. Our happy moodmaker, wasn't himself now.

Yeosang was the next to speak. "She never forces you to make conversation. It's as if just my company, just being there with her, she was satisfied with that. I always felt comfortable when I was with her."

"She's a sweet girl, in that I have no doubt. I'll miss her too, and like Wooyoung mentioned, it will feel super weird to not see her." Hong Joong murmured, fixing his beanie on his head.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss her too. Sandra became like an older sister to me. I agree with Yunho." Jongho mentioned glumly.

"It was fun to dance with her, and everything we did in these two weeks. They went by too fast." San huffed, pushing Wooyoung's legs so he could lay his head on his lap.

"It was so natural to hang out with her, like I'd known her for more than the time we were together." Mingi said softly.

I stared away from everyone in the room, not wanting to utter a single word anymore. Because my throat had been constricted  throughout the entire morning and midday, from being on the brink of exploding into more tears than I've already cried.

It was the bottling up of these feelings that allowed me to comment earlier.

But all this speaking of Sandra, was making it nearly impossible to hold all the rising of emotional agony that has incapacitated my brain to think anything else.

I knew I won't be able to contain it any longer.

Already my eyes were brimming with accumulating tears.

While the others were speaking, to which I only heard echo-like sounds from them, I commenced to inhale deeply and then release my breath. But I failed miserably.

Exhaling tremulously, a sob escaped my lips and that alerted Wooyoung and San. They instantly looked over at me.

"Hyung, why are you crying?" Wooyoung questioned me, his eyebrows furrowed deeply.

I shook my head rapidly with a hand covering my mouth.

I watched San stand up from the end of the sofa and came over to sit by me.

Placing a hand on my shoulder, he asked: "Seonghwa, what is making you suffer like this?

Just seeing San, and remembering when I had overhead him confessing to Wooyoung that he admits to having begun liking Sandra, made me feel even worse than how I felt already.

Hong Joong quickly jumped off the sofa and inmediately wrapped his arms around me. That only influenced in me beginning to cry without being able to stop. He held me tighter and rocked me in his embrace.