Chapter 3

Sandra

I wish Jennifer could come along, but there wasn't a way. Still, I wanted her to join me. I'd make up for it by buying her BT21 things at some point when I get over to Korea.

It was a long ass flight, approximately 13 hours. I arrived at 9 in the morning.

I manage to convince the person who would take me over to KQ Entertainment, to let me first go buy some stuff for Jennifer at BT21.

Right after I bought some Kookie things; like the original pajamas, pillow, and a hoodie, I'm driven to the company building where the boys would get to meet me.

I'm trying so hard not to hyperventilate, because I was very anxious at the moment.

I'm going to see Seonghwa in person for the first time in my life.

My heart pounded like a fast drum, and I felt I would have a heart attack or maybe faint when I'm in front of the gorgeous prince named Park Seonghwa.

I made sure to have a fashionable style that still reflected who I am, without trying to be someone else. I don't know how to describe my style, to be honest. Depends on the mood, I guess.

I like bohemian clothes, which are very comfortable and chic at the same time. My other ones would be hipster, and I love snapback caps, too.

So I went with a cool half korean and half hipster look today.

The day was so nice and cool, so I could wear a short colorful tee with a super light jacket in minty green. I was indecisive if I should use shorts or normal skinny jeans. 
In the end, I chose the white jean shorts.

I was thankful as well, that my hair was behaving itself today, the curls well hydrated and bouncy.

I'm escorted to the meeting room where there's a big whiteboard in the back, that the boy group has done V-lives in that very same place.

The front of it was clear glass, along with its door that says MEETING Rm.

I stopped following the KQ staff member, standing at the clear window, because I was trying to breathe in and out, seriously attempting not to freak out.

This is seriously happening, I'm not dreaming this up. I will be hanging out for two weeks with the eight most gorgeous guys!

"Are you ready, miss?" The staff asked me, and I nod.

"Okay, I can do this." I exhale, moving forward, and the staff member opened the door for me to pass through.

"In an hour you will be joining the members for a meeting with the producers of this company and Mnet, to discuss how the show will be. For now, enjoy getting to know the group. Have fun." He wished, smiling warmly at me.

"Gamsamnida." I thanked, smiling back shyly.

I go inside, and I instantly see the guys near the whiteboard, who were sitting on different office rolling chairs.

Though, as soon as the door had opened[since with the window, it was easy to see who passes by], one of the members jumped off the seat with a big grin on his pretty face. It was Yunho, the cutie pie bunny boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He greets ecstatically.

I grinned as well, since that energy from him is very contagious. That's why he's the moodmaker.
I actually don't feel nervous around him because of this.

"She here!" I heard San yell out, sounding excited too.

Dear God, I have to survive this hour with them, without dying.