Chapter 4

Seonghwa

Is it strange that I kind of miss Sandra already? I mean, we just saw her a few hours ago. Now the group is back at our dorm, while she's in her hotel room.

I secretly convinced Hong Joong to get me her phone number, from the info that she had to provide after being declared the winner to the contest.

I'm inside the shared room with Hong Joong, laying down on my bed.

"So...exactly why did you convince me to give you that number?" Hong Joong asked from his own bed.

"Because you love me a lot, and because I deserve it?" I joked.

"That's probably half of the reason," he murmured, smiling in amusement.

"Because I would like to have it," I replied, grinning sheepishly.

"Seonghwa, remember something. This was all done to film this new reality and experience something different by interacting with a fan. Then she has to leave." He reminded me, sounding worried.

"I know. I can't help it that I think she's cute. But, you do have a point," I unwillingly agreed, scowling.

"I'm seriously concerned that you will forget that, as the days of recording pass by." He murmured, getting out of his bed and sat on the edge of mine.

"I won't." I argue stubbornly, staring at an empty message box, with Sandra's number as the contact to text.

I was surprised when I discovered she has a KakaoTalk account, despite not being from South Korea. I was also pleased by the fact.

Hong Joong watched me warily, while I purposely ignored him, typing: Did you eat?

Sandra

I'm using the Wi-Fi from the hotel to watch some old episodes of KQ Fellaz, when my phone makes a notification sound that meant I have a new message on KakaoTalk.

Unknown: Did you eat?

Who is texting me?

That's weird...It's not Jennifer nor Glorian.

I decide to text back to see who it is.

SandiiAtiny: Who is this???

Unknown: Ah! Oops, I forgot to say my name😅 it's Seonghwa.

I almost fall off my bed when I suddenly sat up, the laptop was about to have a grave accident. I saved it just in time, though.

How did he....? Why does he.....?OMG, I have Seonghwa's number!

Or is it a prank? I have to make sure it's not some dumbass trying to message me.

SandiiAtiny: Prove it

Unknown: We ate ice cream together, I danced Love Shot for you, and we sang Promise for you. 😂

Holy shit, it is him. I think I might have a damn heart attack, damn.

I hurriedly register the number, for my access only (hehe), and nobody else would have it.

SandiiAtiny: You have my #? Lol Yes I ate something small here @ the hotel.

Seonghwa❤: 😂 U don't want me to have it? And good, I got worried. You did not eat so much at lunchtime.

SandiiAtiny: I'm not complaining. Ur number is safe with me, by the way. I promise.