𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 ~{𝕋𝕨𝕠}~

The ruby haired woman smiled down at her one year old. The young girls birthday was coming up and she had a wonderful idea to celebrate. The little girl was playing with her toys. You see the little one was smarter than most, she learned to crawl at the normal age but as soon as she did, she was walking within 5 hours. She learned to talk a little before those steps.

The woman suddenly heard banging. She began to panic, she didn't think they'd find her so soon.

Grabbing the one year old she rushed into the bedroom. The girl didn't quite catch what was happening, she understood something was wrong but her mind still hasn't reached full, so she is still quite confused.

The woman set her child down and moved the draws. Behind the draws sat a small hole in the wall fit for a small person.

She bent down to the girls height. "My little warrior, I know this may be a little confusing and maybe scary..." She placed her hand on her cheek. "Sweetheart I want you to know I love you and I have never been happier that you were the girl who god gave me." The banging grew louder, and she knew she didn't have much time. "You could probably guess where this is going. I don't know how things will end here, but I want you to grow up and soar high never give up. Now my little warrior this is not goodbye but see you later." The child was beginning to tear up fighting the urge to let her tears fall while her mother was already crying, staining her cheeks.

Putting her daughter in the hole she smiled at her one more time. "My love, my soul, my heart, my everything, my warrior, I love you remember do not let others change who you are inside." And with that the draws were placed back in front of the wall and the woman stood in front of the door, she was going to fight, for her daughter even if she doesn't make it at least she tried.

The one year old Kage was able to see while she sat hidden away.

-------------------------------

Kage jolted awake once again. She had tears in her eyes but they weren't falling. She sighed and began to get out of bed. Looking at her clock she had woken up a hour before school starts.

She walked over to her closet grabbing her uniform. She sighed as she seen she had to wear a skirt.

|||||||||||||||||

She sat on a stool and began to eat her breakfast, which consisted of eggs and toast.

After washing her dish she walks to the door placing on her shoes she looked in the small mirror near the door. She stared at her reflection, more specifically the large scar on the right side of her face. Sighing she placed a portion of her hair in front of it blocking anyone from seeing like usual.

It's not that she was ashamed of her scar, in fact she showed no fear of it. This scar represents that she survived her past, the torture she was put through, along with the other scars littering parts of her body. She grabbed her bag, phone, wallet, and keys. Walking out and locking the door behind her.

||||||||||||||||

Walking into the gates she checked her phone to see she had 45 minutes until school officially started. There was only a few early birds in the gates so she knew her class was most likely either empty or had at least maybe 2-3 people in there.