ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 ~{𝕊𝕚𝕩}~

Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta had just gotten away from the villains in the ship reck zone, and have just made it to the edge where they could see Aizawa's fight.

He was fighting and doing well, but everything all came crumbling down when he tried to fight the blue-ish haired male. With one touch Aizawa's elbow went crumbling. Then that giant purple mutant had him buried into the ground in a blink of an eye with one simple command.

The mist that had teleported everyone around the USJ showed up beside the other male and began to explain to him. "I did as told Shigaraki, all the students were spread across the facility, but a few were able to not get teleported. A student was also able to escape my grasp, he's going to notify the pro's." As the mist finished speaking Shigaraki was scratching his neck in aggravation. "Dammit Kurogiri you're lucky you're my ticket out of here or I'd have killed you." His hand dropped from his neck as he sighed. "Oh well guess there's nothing we can do now, the pro's are going to arrive and it's game over. Well Kurogiri we should go, but first...." He jumped at the three watching from behind. "Lets kill some of the number one hero's pride! His students!"

Right when everyone thought Asui was going to disintegrate nothing had happened. Shigaraki chuckled, "you really are cool, Eraser head." Aizawa's head was up he had canceled his quirk to keep him from hurting Asui.

The giant creature slammed his head down. A puddle of blood lay where Aizawa's head was as he lied there unconscious.

Midoriya shot up from his spot and punched the villain, but his arm didn't break. Midoriya looked up to see the creature had taken the blow. 'He's so fast.' Midoriya thought in horror as the purple mutant went to grab at him. Suddenly a load crash was heard all through the USJ.

{<~>}

Kage rushed down ignoring the protest of her classmates. She summoned her Katana's as she encased them in a blue flame.

Running down she got caught up with a few villains but easily took them down. As she came closer she witnessed Asui about to get killed, but luckily she was saved just in time by Aizawa, but that ended up with him getting knocked unconscious in his own pool of blood.

In the blink of an eye Midoriya shot at the villain but was stopped by the Nomu, and just as the Nomu went to grab Midoriya a crash rang through the USJ. Kage looked up and there stood All Might, and he wasn't smiling. "I ran into young Iida on my way here, he told me about villains attacking the USJ, so I came rushing over here." He had undone his tie and tossed it away. "Fear not students, for I am here!" Cheers erupted from the top of the USJ.

Kage made brief eye contact with her blonde uncle and knew exactly what she had to do. She slightly nodded and they both rushed to the center. All Might grabbed Aizawa as Kage jumped in between the villians and her three classmates. Her Katana brushed against the Nomu and Shigaraki, as she quickly grabbed the three and rushed to where All Might had Aizawa.

"Are you three alright?" Kage asked as she returned the fire covered Katana's. They all nodded, All Might set down Aizawa as he looked at the four teens. "Take Aizawa and get out of here. I will take care of This don't worry." All Might looked at Kage for a brief second, she knew he wanted her to not get involved. Kage slightly scoffed as she muttered under her breath, "yeah, you said that last time too..." The exchange and Kage's words didn't go unnoticed by Midoriya as he looked between the two.

As Midoriya and Asui lifted Aizawa, Midoriya whispered to All Might. Kage heard them, and knew what was going on between the two, Midoriya was his successor.

As All Might rushed into battle the four began their journey to the stairs. "All Might is so cool!" Mineta praised as he watched him fight. "Ribbit yeah." Asui croaked. As the two praised him Kage was busy worrying about him and Aizawa as she stared at his limp form. Kage clenched her fist as she looked up to find All Might in a warp gate and the Nomu grasping his ribcage, where his weak spot is.

The next thing was Kage and Midoriya running towards the villians and All Might.

Kage quickly shot ice at the Nomu, freezing his arm as another wave of ice shot out from behind her freezing his leg. Kage peeked behind her to see Todoroki was the one to shoot that ice.

Kage turned her head the other way when she heard explosions and yelling. "OUT OF MY WAY STUPID DEKU!" Bakugo had flown past Midoriya and captured the warp gate. He had found his weak point when he attacked him earlier, Kage couldn't lie about not being impressed with the blonde, turns out behind his ego is a brain. She heard yelling and turned to see Kirishima jumping at Shigaraki but the male had dodged his attack.

All Might was able to escape out of the warp gate and Nomu's grasp. He looked over at his five students, and was very grateful they came to his aide.

Suddenly the Nomu began to push out of the warp gate breaking off it's arm and leg in the process, only for new ones to grow in their place. Everyone except for Kage was shocked to see it had more than one quirk, after all she did fight one when she was younger, and easily beat it.

Shigaraki was chuckling at this, but once he noticed Kage his grin widened. Kage instantly knew he recognized her, after all the League of Villains was All For One's crew, and Shigaraki just so happened to be the leader.

Kage growled, as Shigaraki turned to face Bakugo and Kurogiri. He sighed, "Kurogiri you've gotten us in a tight spot here. Nomu." The Nomu rushed at two with inhuman speed, that caused Kage to remember her fight with one.

"KACCHAN!" Kage heard Midoriya yell. "Wait Kachan? You dodged that?! Amazing!" Bakugo scoffed. "No you idiot!!" Everyone turned to where he previously was, as the smoke cleared there was All Might he was sent into a wall when he moved Bakugo out of the way.

Kage' hands began to burn and small sparks of fire began to emit from her palms.

It took everything she had not to kill the Nomu and the other villains here and now. Looking up she seen All Might begin to stand straight again while whipping blood that had escaped his mouth.

Her heart clenched in her chest, she couldn't stand seeing him like this she hated it, this was her uncle. Her family. She was suppose to protect her family, and right now she isn't doing anything.

Her eyes grew dark and she grew disappointed in herself.

No she wasn't about to turn out useless, not again, not like when her mother was killed, not like when those children were tortured to death. No she isn't useless, not anymore.