ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤~{𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟}~

Shoto Todoroki- 4,123

Kage Nakamura- 4,056

Katsuki Bakugou- 3,556

Fumikage Tokoyami- 360

Tenya Iida- 301

Denki Kaminari- 272

Momo Yaoyorozu- 108

Eijiro Kirishima- 68

Ochaco Uraraka- 20

Hanta Sero- 14

"Wait but it isn't in order from first?" Aizawa looked at Kaminari and sighed. "This is how many heroes want to intern with you. It doesn't matter which place you got." Kage looked up at the amount of heroes wanting to intern with her. 'Yay. And here I thought I wouldn't get any.' Kage sighed and tuned back into the conversation.

"Today you'll be picking hero names. You'll need one since you'll be interning with heroes." Everyone cheered. "Now I won't be helping with these. It isn't much of my strong suit." Aizawa stated in a bored tone. "Now realize when you pick your name it can stick with you forever so think about it. If you don't-" He was interrupted as the door opened and in walked the R-rated hero: Midnight. "You'll have hell to pay later!" Aizawa sighed at her. "Yes. Now Midnight here will be helping you with your hero names. Good luck." With that he climbed into his sleeping bag and drifted to sleep. Kage could see Mineta drueling over his aunt and at that moment she's never wanted to murder him more than anything. She sighed and took a whiteboard from Yaoyorozu. Kage stared at her board not having a clue what to write.

||||||||||||||||||||

"Alright! Who wants to go first!" 'We're presenting these.' Kage sighed and looked down at her blank board.

______________________

"Hey Mama." The ruby haired woman looked down at her daughter in her lap. "Yes my baby?" The little girl never looked up from her book as she spoke. "Why do you call me your warrior?" The woman smiled. "Well my little Kage. When you were very little you got really sick, the doctors thought you wouldn't make it." The little girl finally looked at her mother gray meeting black. "But you. Proved them wrong. That's why I call you my warrior you have a fighting spirit and won't give up so easily." She caressed her daughters cheek as the four year old put together her words. A smile spread across the girls face. A smile that could light up the whole world. "I'll continue to be a warrior Mama! I'll make sure I never ever give up for you Mama!" The woman smiled at her daughter and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You do that baby. And don't let anyone put you down." The girl latched her small arms around her mother's waist as the woman pet her head.

"Don't ever forget who you are and how strong you are. Remember your Mama's little warrior."

____________________

'Mother.'

Kage brought her marker down to her whiteboard as a flashback drove through her head reminding her of the one woman who she's looked up to more than anything.

|||||||||||||||||||

"Alright now all that's left is for Midoriya, Iida, and Nakamura to present and Bakugo to think of something else." Iida stood from his seat and walked over to the podium. He tuned his whiteboard presenting his hero name. "Tenya? Are you sure?" He just nodded and walked back to his desk. Midoriya walked up next and said a few words as he turned his whiteboard. "Someone helped me look at this differently. My hero name. Deku!" 'Wow. Toshinari he sure is something. Good pick.'

"Nakamura." Kage nodded and stood keeping her monotone expression as she made her to the front. Everyone's eyes were on her. She turned and presented her name to the class. "Warrior." Everyone looked at her confused but also awed. "And why's that?" Kage looked at her and she could see Nemuri's eyes shine a little with tears. "Someone important gave that nickname when I was very young. I made a promise to them to fight even if I'm put down multiple times. I'm keeping that promise and this name helps prove it." Everyone clapped slightly surprising the ruby haired female.

Iida and Todoroki watched the girl walk back to her seat as everyone clapped. Respect and admiration went towards the girl from the two. Though no one but Todoroki knows, it's obvious by how she acts she's been through more than anyone has. And for that Iida and Todoroki have respect for the ruby haired female.

She caught their stares and looked back at them with a bored but confused one. They averted their gaze as Bakugo made his way up again only to get rejected for his name once again.

|||||||||||||||||||

Kage sighed as she ran her eyes down the list of heroes. "Do you have an idea who you might choose?" Kage looked up at Todoroki and shrugged. Kage brought her voice down to a whisper for him to only hear. "I want to train with someone who can at least benefit one of my quirks. So far all I see is Endeavor." Todoroki slightly tensed at this. "You?" Todoroki nodded. "Endeavor." Is all he said as they entered the lunch room.

Kage hummed as they sat down at their usual table. "I was thinking of interning there. He could help me grow stronger and I can also control fire. And so now that I know you're going I can at least be able to tolerate being around him." Todoroki nodded. "Guess if you come along I might be able to control not saying anything to him." Kage hummed and nodded at him.