𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕤 ~{𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖}~

Kage looked up at the building in front of her, her case in her hand, inside her now upgrader hero costume. She ignored her classmates as they worried, her head rested on Shoto's arm.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks..." Kage looked up at her insomniac of a uncle, "you'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

"All right I'll become a chick!"

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set--" Kage looked at a tall, buff male, that approached behind Eijiro and Denki, "Plus..."

"...Ultra!" The male yelled out, startling both Kage and Shoto, who looked at him in surprise.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." Stated a male with purple-grayish hair.

"Oh, no!" Began "Inasa" with a grin, "I am! Very... Extremely..." He bowed, his head connecting with the concrete "... Sorry!"

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm!?"

"Wait, that uniform..." Examined Kyouka.

"It's from that famous school in western Japan..."

"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." Finished Katsuki.

"I wanted to try saying it judy once! Plus Ultra!" Shouted Inasa, standing, "I live U.A! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!"

"Oh, blood."

"Let's go."

Kage watched Shiketsu leave, only barely listening to what her uncle was saying. Kage looked at Izuku from the corner of her, realizing he was looking at the two of them, his sight mostly set on Shoto. She assumed it was cause he took the entrance exam recommendations exam.

Kage blinked, as she heard a familiar peppy voice, "Eraser? It's you, isn't it, Eraser? I've seen you on TV at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!" She could feel her uncle's uncomfortable aura radiating off of him, trying to hide behind Shoto, he in return moved to stand in front of her, noticing Kage's displeasure with the female.

"Joke, since you're here, that means..."

"That's right. Come here, everyone! It's U.A.!"

A group of students began to make their way over, a black haired male being the first to speak. "Oh, it's the real thing!"

"Wow, that's amazing! I've seen them all on TV!"

"Ketsubetsu Academy, second year, Class 2!" They're my students. Please be kind."

The same black haired male walked up to Izuku, taking his hands in his. "I'm Shindo! U.A. this year's had trouble after trouble, so it must've been tough!"

"Huh? Ye..."

"But you're all still aiming to be heroes through it all! That's wonderful!" The male, Shindo, went around taking everyone's hands to shake. "A heart of fortitude, is what I believe all heroes should have from now on!"

"He's too bright!"

"He's totally a charming pretty-boy type!"

"From among you, there's Bakugo and Nakamura, who experienced being the center of the Camino incident." This caused Katsuki to grow annoyed, as well as Kage. "You guys have an especially strong heart. Today I'll do my best while learning from you!" He held his hand out to the both of them.

Katsuki smacked his hand away, while Kage stared blankly at him. "Stop pretending. What you're saying doesn't match the look on your face!"

"Hey! Stop being so rude! Sorry for his rudeness..." Kage narrowed her eyes towards Shindo as Eijiro apologized.

"It's fine! It just proves how strong his heart is." This caused Katsuki to scoff.

"Hey, Todoroki! Can I have your autograph? Your were so cool at the sports festival!"

"Huh?" Kage too, looked at the blonde with confusion.

"Stop being such a fangirl."

"You can have my autograph, too!"

"Hey," the grey eyed female turned to look at their homeroom teacher, "change into your costumes and go to the orientation. Don't waste time."

"Yes sir!"

||||||||||||||||||

Kage and Shoto exchanged a glance, a silent agreement between the two.

"We're going on our own too." Started Shoto, walking off with Kage not far behind. "It's hard for us to use our power in a large group." Finished Kage.

"Todoroki! Nakamura!"