ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 ~{𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖}~

"To be attacked during a training camp meant to prepare students to fight villains... We should be embarrassed by the irony. We feared the retaliation of the villains, but our understanding of it was naive. They had already started their war--"

Nezu sat at the end of the U shaped table, four other heroes resting on the sides. Those heroes being Snipe, Midnight, All Might, and Present Mic.

"Their war to destroy hero society."

"Even if we had understood it, would we have been able to defend against it? With all these persistent developments unfolding one after another..."

Midnight trailed off as she looked up at Nezu, the cuffs on her wrist shaking, a small jingle-like sound coming from them.

"Ever since All Might, most organized crime had been weeded out."

"So we all got too complacent during peaceful times without realizing it, thinking we had the time to prepare." Pointed Mic.

"I am angry from the bottom of my heart at my own cowardice. While they were fighting desperately, I... was relaxing in the tub." Sulked the symbol of peace.

"Having the sports festival right after the attack... We can't keep taking unyielding positions like that, like we have up until now. To have a student, no less two.... Kidnapped is U.A.'s greatest failure. They have stolen the trust people had in us heroes, along with Bakugo and Kage." Stressed snipe.

"All the news outlets are filled with criticism of U.A. right now. If they were trying to get Bakugo, then it was probably because his violent side was made common knowledge at the sports festival. And Kage... Well we all know the reason. If he is won over by the villains, then it's over for U.A. as an educational institution."

"Since we're on the topic of trust, there's something I'd like to say. We can say conclusively now-- There's a traitor among us, isn't there? Only the teachers and the pussycats knew where the training camp would be held! That's not all that's suspicious! Using their cellphone location information, even the students--"

"Mic, stop it!"

"How can I?! Let's clean this place up thoroughly!"

"What about you? Can you prove that you're 100% innocent? Can you assert that everyone here is innocent? If we suspect ourselves, then we'll destroy ourselves form the inside. Looking for a traitor isn't something we should do in a hurry."

"At the very least I trust you all. I can't prove definitively that I'm completely innocent either, though. For now, what we must do as a school is guarantee the safety of the students. With the suspected leak, there's something I've been thinking about doing for awhile now. That's--"

||||||||||||||||||

Tomura Shigaraki chuckled as he turned the T.V. off.

"I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting. Hey, don't you agree....? Katsuki Bakugo.... Kage Nakamura...."

The two teenagers had scowls on their faces as they glared at the villains in front of them.

|||||||||||||||||||