𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 ~{𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟}~

"Now let's begin the practical exam."

Everyone of class 1A were now gathered around with the teachers standing in front of them.

Of course Kage wasn't that surprised when her father decided to drop on them that they would be going hand-to-hand with the teachers but with a partner. But it seemed her classmates were.

'Ah yes of course they've never had Nezu as a dad.'

||||||||||||||||||

___________

Teams-

Sato & Kirishima vs Cementoss

Asui & Tokoyami vs Ectoplasm

Iida & Ojiro vs Power Loader

Todoroki Nakamura & Yaoyorozu vs Eraserhead

Uraraka & Aoyama vs Thirteen

Ashido & Kaminari vs Nezu

Koda & Jiro vs Present Mic

Hagakure & Shoji vs Snipe

Mineta & Sero vs Midnight

Bakugou & Midoriya vs All Might

___________

|||||||||||||||||||||

Kage looked over at Ashido and Kaminari and prayed for them internally.

'They're not going to pass. Well, I'll plan their funeral. Would they like Anemones?'  Yaoyorozu and Todoroki walked over to Kage, only one smiling.

"Looks like we all get to work together!" Yaoyorozu clapped her hands together. Her two stoic faced antisocial classmates only nodded and hummed, barely acknowledging her words.

"Please think of us as villains!"

"Assuming you come across an enemy, if you think you can win against them, then that's fine!"

"However-- In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help."

"Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, Nakamura. I'm sure you four understand this well!"

'They may not make that mistake again, but who's to say I won't. And you know this don't you dad.'  Kage glared at her dad as he finished talking.

"Alright each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage!"

"Sato, Kirishima! Get ready!"

||||||||||||||||