𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 ~{𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣}~

"Oh"

Kage stared at the spot where Ectoplasm's clone had previously been, with her head tilted. Turning, she looked over the edge, "excuse me, Ectoplasm?" She gained the attention of the hero, "I need another clone, please." The hero nodded, giving her what she requested.

"Bakugo's really into it."

"He made a name for himself at the entrance exam."

"Yeah, but it's not just him! Kage too!"

"Yeah! She's always been super strong, huh?"

Kage heard nothing her classmates shared, as she once again summoned her katana, lighting it with fire, while another was summoned in her opposite hand, electricity circling it. Now she should've been using her dominate quirk, so her classmates wouldn't see or find out; but by this time she didn't care if they found out of not.

Kage pursed her lips as once again the clone disintegrated after getting a couple hits in.

"Uh, Ectoplasm..."

|||||||||||||||||||||

Tilting her head, she looked at the pink haired female, who lay atop the awkward greenette, her breasts in his face.

"

Sorry about the sudden explosion. It's been a while huh? Hero course students, um..." The pink haired female support course student, trailed off. "I forgot all of your names."

"I-I'm I-Izu-Izuku Mi-Midoriya."

"I'm the man you used as an advertisment tower during the sports festival tournament!"

"I see! Well, I'm busy developing my babies, so..." She turned, cutting off introductions.

Kage was already in the workshop, looking around ignoring what was going on behind her.

The ruby haired female handed over the instructions for her costume, still looking around while listening, but only slightly.

She turned to look at her classmates, only to find Hatsume feeling around Izuku's body. Blinking, the hooded female stared at the scene, confused. Izuku had somehow ended up in a buffed white suit. Hatsume started it, which only lead to Izuku crouched on the floor, holding his back.

Kage walked over to stand next to him and Ochako. She held a hand out to him, "'ya good?" He took her outstretched hand, surprised, while nodding as a answer.

Ochako and Izuku tried to scoot away, as Hatsume placed booster objects on Tenya's arms. She turned it on, which caused the blue haired male to crash into the ceiling, leading to Ochako and Izuku standing worriedly by his side

Kage began to grow annoyed with the female, finding her care-free attitude almost frustrating. Kage walked up to Power Loader, past the pinkette.

"I would like a fabric or material that could withstand certain temperatures, and large blasts." As she was requesting, she felt a presence behind her, she already knowing who.

"Tough me and you won't be able to make anymore "babies" for the rest of your life." She threatened the support course student, hearing the audible gulp of her classmates.

"Sorry about that. She's self-centered to a fault." The atmosphere turned awkward, due to Ochako and Tenya.

"I know that very well."