ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 ~{𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠}~

"I'll ask you one more time aspiring hero Katsuki Bakugo... Will you join me?"

"If you're gonna talk in your sleep, you should just go to sleep and die."

Kage smirked as she looked up the villains. Her scars were on show, and as much as Katsuki wanted to know where they were from, their situation they're in wasn't the time.

"That's not a bad idea. Maybe you should take that advice. Especially your master."

||||||||||||||||||

"It's so strange. Why're these heroes being criticized? The way they were dealing with things was just a little of the mark. Is it because it's their job to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Are they supposed to be perfect? Modern-day heroes are so uptight. Don't you think, Bakugo? Kage?"

"Once heroes receive compensation to protect people, they aren't heroes anymore. That is Stain's teaching."

"The strange system of transforming people's lives into money and glory... The society that sticks tight to those rules... The citizens who blame the losers rather than encourage them... Our fight is to question: What is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly just? We'll have everyone thinking about it. We're planning on winning. You like winning, too, right?" Katsuki and Kage held their glares towards Tomura.

"Dabi, release their restraints."

"Huh? Their gonna fight, you know."

"It's fine. We need to treat them like an equal, since we're scouting them. Besides, you can see if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, U.A. students?"

"Twice, you do it."

"What, me? No way."

"Do it."

"Man..."

Twice walked over to the restrained teenagers, Kage ignored the words of Mr.Compress as the male with a bodysuit and mask stood in front of them. Twice unlocked their restraints, releasing them. Though he hesitated to release Kage, knowing what she was capable of.

"Even though our situations differ, everyone here has been restricted and suffered because of people... rules... and heroes... I'm sure you also--" Katsuki jumped at him, sending Twice back, as Kage stood, stretching her arms over her head. A explosion was sent at Tomura, causing the hand on his face to fall.

"Shigaraki!"

"I listened quietly to your endless talking... Idiots can't get to the point, so they're always talking for a long time." Kage held a blank face as she walked up next to the kneeling ash blonde, who spoke to the villains.

"Basically, you mean 'we wanna harass people, so please join us,' right?"

"Don't bother." She and him spoke simultaneously. The two holding a hard glare, and fierce voice.