𝔾𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕥 ~{𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥}~

Kage sighed, as she watched both Izuku and Katsuki make their way out of the dorm building. She slipped out, heading towards the teachers dorms, hesitation in her movements.

________________

"Hey, go out front later." Katsuki told Izuku, passing him, "let's have a talk about your quirk."

Kage watched silently as Izuku looked back at Katsuki "Kac...chan..."

_________________

Kage finally reached the silent building, realizing both All Might and Shota were outside. They looked back, hearing her approach.

"Is this about Bakugo and Midoriya?" Asked her black haired uncle. She nodded, causing him to sigh. "Fine." He told All Might. Kage's eyes hardened, as her blonde uncle turned, beginning to walk off. "I'm coming too." She told them, her tone was stern, no room for argument. The two were hesitant, but agreed, knowing no matter what they said, she wouldn't listen.

The two were silent, walking next to each other. They arrived at Ground Beta, finding both Izuku and Katsuki, fighting. The two did nothing to intervene, but watched.

Kage knew the reason behind the fight, Katsuki's guilt. She wouldn't lie and say she didn't feel the same way.

"Stop there, you two. Sorry I overheard." Kage walked behind All Might, hiding from sight.

"All..."

"... Might..."

"I'm sorry I didn't notice... It's too late..."

"Why Deku...?"

"I want to know, too." Kage spoke, her presence being made known.

"It started when the sludge villain came, right? Why this guy?" Katsuki went unfazed by Kage being there, his mind set on one thing.

"He was powerless, but more heroic that anyone else. I thought you were strong. You were someone who could compete. I decided that he should also be able to stand in the ring." Kage was looking at the ground, her hair shadowing her face.

"I'm weak, too, you know...! I always wanted to be strong, like you! It's because I'm weak...that I made you turn into that...!" All Might was now in front of the two.

"This isn't your fault. Either way my limit was close. I was going to end up like this. You're strong. But I focused too much on your strength. I ended up making you bear that burden... I'm sorry, even though you're still young, too..." All Might had pulled Katsuki to rest his head on his chest, but the male had pushed away.

"After being a hero for a long time, I've seen that being fixtated on victory like you, Young Bakugo, and wanting to save those in trouble like you, Young Midoriya... Kage..." This caused the ruby haired female to look up. "If either of those feelings are missing, the hero won't be able to carry out the justice he wants to carry out.'

He now had the attention of the three, "like how you, Young Midoriya, admired Young Bakugo's strength, and how you, Young Bakugo, feared Young Midoriya's heart... Now that your feelings are out in the open, I think you both understand. If you both recognize each other, and focus on making each other strong, then you can save people and win and win and save people, becoming the greatest heroes." Katsuki and Izuku looked at each other.

"That's not...what I wanted to hear..." Katsuki sat on the ground, "you..." Izuku looked at Katsuki, "...had the strongest guy lay the ground work for you. Don't lose."

"I'll get stronger so I can beat you." Katsuki sighed, "who knows about you and Deku?"

"Recovery Girl and the principal... Of the students, Kage and now you."

"You don't want this to get out, do you, All Might? Since it sounds like you're trying to hide this, I won't tell anyone. I won't expose your secret like damn Deku here. I'll keep it between us."

"Kacchan..."

"I should be bowing and begging you to keep this secret. Just how much will I need you to be considerate for my sake...? Sorry, thanks."

"I'm not being considerate." Katsuki stood, "it's just too big of a risk with too many draw backs to spread this around." Kage gave a small scoff.

"Now that it's come to this, I must explain enough to satisfy you, as well, Young Bakugo. That is reasonable."

They were all walking back, after All Might had told Katsuki about One For All. Kage was trailing behind everyone else. "Basically, if this exposed, there'd be confusion about where is and stuff, huh? Jeez, damn Deku, why'd you have to go and tell me for?"

"My using up of all my power, was my choice. I said this earlier, but it was not your fault, Young Bakugo, Kage." Kage blinked,looking uo, seeing the two boys look back at her briefly, as they walked.

"Yeah you're right. But unlike what I've been doing until now, Deku--" Kage gave a small smile at the rivalry being formed between the two.

They arrived at the dorms, where Izuku and Katsuki were scolded by their homeroom teacher. As it played out, Kage found it amusing.

"That's all. Go to sleep."

Kage turned to follow after the two males, but was stopped by her blonde uncle, once again. Shota stood behind All Might as Kage faced them.

"Kage... I'm sorry you had to go through that guilt, I didn't realize that you might've felt that way. I understand I haven't been the best uncle lately. I'm--"

"Shut up..." Kage mumbled, her bangs shadowing her face. "You act like I'm new to the feeling. That I've never felt guilty before..." Kage clenched her fists, as both her uncle's looked on with soft gazes.

"I have some of the strongest quirks, ai was tortured and experimented on, I had to watch as my mother and so many kids were killed. Yet, I'm still weak. I couldn't save her, I couldn't save them. And now I couldn't save you."

"Kage..."

"No." Kage looked up, her eyes filled with tears, that she fought back. "Don't act like tbe guilt is anything new. I was created to kill you, I was created to be a weapon. But I chose against that. So what good am I if I can't protect the people I care about..." She looked down, rubbing at her eyes.

She stood there, before turning away, "goodnight..."