𝕀𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕥 ~{𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟}~

"That makes eleven from Class 1-A, huh?"

"Nine more to go."

"The announcement said there were 18 spots left..."

Kage looked up at the screen, "then we wait, they'll arrive soon."

"Huh?"

Kage continued to stare at the screen, showing the field. She ignored her classmates present, 'come on...' She thought as the count reached ten spots left.

Kage sighed, as the others cheered, the rest of Class 1-A would be arriving soon, 'they passed. Good.'

||||||||||||||||||||

Kage looked in confusion at Denki and Minoru, as they shook Izuku, who looked a little freaked out.

"Shiketsu's coming this way." Kage looked over at said school, as they approached.

"Bakugo." Said a male covered in light tan fur, "did you see Shishikura-- the guy whose eyes look like slits?"

"Yeah. I knocked him out." Came the blunt reply of Katsuki.

"That's what I thought. I think he probably acted rudely. He must have caused offense. He has the tendency to impose his own values on others. He probably couldn't help himself after seeing you, since you are pretty famous. I would like to build a good relationship with U.A. I apologize on his behalf." Kage watched blankly, as his speech seemed to confuse some of her classmates. Shiketsu walked away, leaving things at that.

"Hey," Kage looked over towards Shoto, "you with the shaved head. Did I do something to you?" He asked Inasa.

"Oh?" Inasa turned, looking down at Shoto. "Well, I'm sorry, son of Endeavor... but I hate you guys. You've changed a bit since back then, but your eyes are the same as Endeavor's." This caused Shoto to tense, which Kage took as her que to head over.

"Todoroki?" Izuku asked as Inasa walked away.

Denki and Minoru took began to interrogate Izuku after Camie had said something to hi., while Momo scolded them. Kage walked over to Shoto, placing a hand on his shoulder, gaining his attention. "You okay?" He nodded, "yeah."

|||||||||||||||||||||

Kage ran off from her class,going on her own. She arrived at a fallen building, hearing cries for help. She looked around, before finding an elderly couple, trapped under unstable ruble.

"Don't worry!" The ruby haired female shouted, examining the area.

'It's unstable. If I try to move it, it will fall. I should be able to balance it out, and then I can find a way to get them out.' Placing her hands on the ground, she looked at the couple, and reassured them. "Please hold just a lottle longer, I'll get you out of there!"

Kage heard voices behind her, which caused her to look back, seeing a familiar school. 'Shiketsu...'

"Look!" Shouted one of the students, "Nagamasa!" They same male who was covered in hair appeared, looking at the situation, he approached Kage. "What's the situation?"

"There's a couple trapped under, they can't move cause of the unstable debris. I should be able to steady it, enough to get them out. Do you think you guys can do that?" She asked, while explaining. Nagamasa nodded, having been given her answer, she placed her hands on the ground once again, activating her quirk, rock from the ground began to move, holding the debris from falling.