"𝕀-𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕤𝕠...."~{𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟}~

Kage looked at Iida as he stared down at his hand.

He had just been told that his hand had taken serious damage. Though it can be fixed through surgery, Kage had a feeling he won't go through with it.

Midoriya walks in and feels the tense atmosphere causing his smile to fall. "What happened?" Shoto looks up. "Iida got his test results back." Iida straightens up before stating, "my hand has taken severe damage from the fight, and although it can be fixed through surgery, I declined. I won't get it healed until I'm a true hero. Until then this will be a reminder of my foolish actions." Iida had a determined look in his eyes as he finishes. Midoriya looks down to his right hand and balls it into a fist. He looks up the same determination as Iida's burning in his eyes. "I feel the same way. I'll continue to grow stronger and these scars will help be the reminder." Midoriya and Iida are now staring at each other, they both nod before Midoriya speaks up again. "Let's grow stronger together Iida!" Iida stares before smiling and nodding showing his agreement. Kage looks over at Shoto to find him looking guilty. This confused her.

"Everytime..." Shoto starts gaining the other two males attention. "I'm with someone they're hand gets ruined. I'm like the hand crusher." They all blink at him before Iida and Midoriya burst into laughter while Kage just shakes her head.  Todoroki then states that he's serious but the two just continue to laugh.

Kage watched this all unfold in amusement. 'Maybe... I should try harder in getting along with others.'

||||||||||||||||||

Kage sat on top of Shoto's desk as he sat in his chair. Iida and Midoriya were standing as they all talked. Well the boys talked Kage only jumped in every once in a while.

Their classmates soon filed in. Everyone begins to talk and Kage overhears a certain conversation. "Yeah well Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, and Nakamura are the one's who experienced the most during their internship." All four of them looks up as the class approaches them.

They all ask what happened but Shoto jumps in and answers with a lie. "Endeavor showed up and saved us from Stain." Is what he told them and the other three agreed to his lie.

"Honestly the hero killer's pretty cool!" Kaminari yells out.

"Kaminari!" Midoriya scolds. Kaminari began to panic, "sorry man!" He directs to Iida.

Iida shakes his head. "It's fine. I guess he does seem 'cool'." Kage jumps in finishing Iida's thought. "But he went the wrong way to express his morals. Killing heroes for his own end."

Iida nods before saying something about that being the reason he needs to become a better hero. "Alright everyone get in your seats class starts soon!"  Everyone gave off annoyed sighs except for Kage and the other two males.

|||||||||||||||||||||

Kage found it amusing at how angry Bakugo was getting when he found Midoriya using his moves. Of course her face didn't show it.