𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕋𝕠 𝕌𝕊𝕁~{𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖}~

As the day continued on after the break in classes resumed. Turned out Kage missed quite a lot when she was outside away from people and her classmates.

Iida became class rep after something he did to calm the crowds of students who panicked after the press got in somehow. And for that he became class rep and got the nickname emergency exit Iida from some of Class 1-A's students. Kage didn't quite understand the joke in the name, but if she was there when everything happened in the cafeteria and hallways maybe she would have, but she could care less about it anyway.

Kage quietly sighed as she watched the class get up -excitedly- to go change into their hero costumes, happy they get to wear them again.

They were going on a trip to the USJ for rescue training, accompanied by All Might, Aizawa, and another pro hero. Though she's been to USJ multiple times when she was younger and the heroes were training her. And she had a guess who the other pro hero might be.

As Kage made her way to the changing rooms behind all her excited classmates.

Watching as many of the students chatted, laughed and joked with each other this brought her back to a conversation she had with Nezu a few days back. He had wanted her to try and make friends, but she continued to decline and tell him she doesn't need any.

As the class split between the males and females they entered the changing rooms. Kage made her way to the very back towards her newly made locker, she had finally talked her dad into giving her a locker in the changing rooms that was hidden from view so she didn't have to change in front of the other females in worry they'll see her scars and begin to ask questions.

Opening the case with her hero outfit she began to put it on.

{Looks kinda like that except it includes a mask, combat boots, long gloves, and a belt with knifes

{Looks kinda like that except it includes a mask, combat boots, long gloves, and a belt with knifes. It also doesn't show that much of her abdomen. There is also no rose and it's only black.}

As she slipped on her combat boots she heard some of the girls begin to leave. Quickly she fixed her hair in front of her right side of her face.

Walking out she met up with the rest of the class. Iida was blowing a whistle and waving his arms around while shouting for everyone to get in a line. Kage sighed and walked onto the bus after everyone else.

|||||||||||||||||

Kage had ended up sitting beside the heterochromia boy Todoroki Shoto and behind the short haired music loving Jirou Kyouka who sat beside the blonde spiky haired Bakugo Katsuki. Fortunately for her Todoroki wasn't the most social -plus he was asleep- so she didn't have to worry about him speaking to her, and Bakugo wasn't going to speak to her as she was one of the extras and then Jirou was on her phone.