𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 ℕ𝕠 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣? 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖~{𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪}~

After the girls had talked to Kage, they still couldn't calm down her fear of letting everyone see. But Kage had still walked out, her arms on show, causing everyone in the commons to see her arms. They stared, and she could feel their eyes burning into her. Not everyone was there, most in their rooms, but no doubt they would know soon enough. But Kage didn't stop, she instead sped walked back to her room.

Kage knew she wouldn't be able to live it down, looks would be thrown her way. She didn't know if they'd ask questions, she knew the class well enough to believe they wouldn't, and probably consider it a hard topic. But she knows sometimes things can change when it reaches a certain point.

Kage was currently sitting at her desk, chin on her palm, and staring outside, at nothing in particular. She hadn't said a word to anyone, not even Shoto, she couldn't bring herself to speak after that. She trusted everyone, and wanted nothing more than to spill her past to them.

"Now that Midoriya is back, we'll get more into work studies." Aizawa turned to face the door. "Come in." The door slid open, a group of three walking in, two males and one female. Who Kage found all to familiar. "We'll have people who have experienced it first hand tell you how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully. The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all U.A. students." Kage examined the three, "also known as The Big Three." Kage held her blank face as the class erupted into awe-filled whispers.

"Okay, can you introduce yourselves briefly?" Asked Aizawa, "let's start with Amajiki." Said male's eyes widened, surprising everyone with the unexpected look. Kage sighed, feeling the anxiety radiating off the male, lying her head on her arms, that now rested on her desk, she continued to watch.

He mumbled to the other two, everyone staring confused. "What should I do? I can't....say....anything...." The class blinked at him, "my minds...blank...I can't...I want to go home."

"Huh?!"

"Um...you are the top of U.A.'s hero course, right?" Asked Ojiro.

"Oh, listen Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea!" Smiled a female with long blue hair, and matching eyes. "Even though you're human! It's so strange!" She turned gesturing to the shaking and anxious male, who was now facing away from everyone, and towards the wall. "This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And then I'm Nejire Hado." She pointed to herself, as Kage slowly began to space out.

_______________________

The twelve year old was silent, walking through the halls, her eyes darting every other direction. She was still tense even after she has been with her new family of heroes, for two months now.

Kage didn't know what happen, but she had ended up on the ground, with a blonde male holding a hand out to her, continuously apologizing.

"I'm so very sorry! I was rushing and not paying attention! Are you okay--" he stopped speaking, finally realizing the child in front of him. "Wait-  why are you here? Are you lost? Um..."

Kage blinked at him, slowly standing to her feet. "Nezu said I could explore." She told him, causing him to blink in confusion. "Nezu? As in Principal Nezu?"

"Yes. He adopted me. I'm Kage." The boy smiled, showing perfect teeth.

"Nice to meet you Kage! I'm Mirio Togata!"

"Mirio! Oh- who's this?" Asked a female with blue mid-back hair. She smiled at Kage, as the ruby haired child waved. A male who was caved in on himself, with dark hair and pointed eyes walked up next to her.