𝕎𝕙𝕪?~{𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟}~

Key:

Anpu- underlined and slanted

Ziv-slanted bold and underlined

----------------------

"You are ours! You understand that! No one will want you! We are all you have! You're nothing but a monster! We're the only ones who will take you in!"

"You killed my mother! You didn't take me in you took me away from everything!"

The sound of a slap echoed through the room.

"Learn your manners girl. Or next time I won't be so nice."

The young fragile girl watched as the shadow of the woman walked farther and farther away. Her heels making a clinking sound as they stomped against the marble-like floor.

Tears streamed down her pale face mixing with the blood from the small cut that was made by the ring on the hand of the woman that slapped her. It was her second day in the lab and she wouldn't cooperate with them. They thought telling her things like them "freeing her" or "saving her" would make her listen to them. But it didn't. She knew the truth. They were all liars, monsters, murderers, psychos. She wouldn't do anything for them.

---------------------------

"Ow stop please! Help! Stop!" Cries of young children echoed throughout the room.

"Shut up! Now will you obey or do you want these children to suffer!" The little boy and girl sat there on the ground silently crying as the young ruby haired girl watched.

She looked up at the man holding them then to the woman who stood beside said man.

She hated what they were doing to them they were only kids just like her.

"Fine."

A wicked psychotic hyena grin made it's way onto the woman's face. "Wonderful." Clasping her hands together behind her back she began walking out of the room. But not before whispering something into the mans ear.

----------------------
||||||||||||||||

Everyone had made it out thankfully, due to Iida who had shown up with the heroes.

As the rest of her classmates were being checked on, she was watching Aizawa and Thirteen being hauled into the ambulance to be taken to the hospital to be taken care of for their injuries. She cursed herself for not protecting them and letting them get injured. Even though she shouldn't she blames herself for everything.

Her dad walked up to her, the height difference very obvious.

"It's not your fault dear, you couldn't have known these villains would've shown up." Nezu reassured her, even if he knew it wouldn't do much. "I still should've protected them. I could've easily taken all the villains out and everyone would be safe." She stated emotionlessly though there was a very small pinch of anger in her tone. Most likely towards herself.