𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕦 ~{𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖}~

Kage stood next to Shoto as they waited to board the train.

"Iida!" They both watched as Uraraka and Midoriya ran up to the blue haired male. "Is everything ok?" Uraraka asked. Iida just nodded and gave a small smile to the two. "Well if you ever need to talk we'll be here. We're your friends we'll be here if you ever need us. We want to help you." Iida looked at Midoriya and smiled. "I appreciate y'alls concern but really I'm fine." Kage narrowed her eyes at him.

"Come on." Kage looked over to find Shoto looking down at her and gesturing to their train. She nodded and they both boarded their train.

|||||||||||||||||

Soon as they entered Endeavor's agency their bags were taken and they were escorted to the number two heroes office.

"Shoto I see you're finally out of your rebellious stage. Wonderful! We can finally get to work on what you were made for. To surpass All Might." Todoroki kept a straight face but it was obvious he was fighting off a scowl. The heterochromia male didn't say a word though as his father smirked.

'Villain.' Kage thought as Endeavor finally decided to acknowledge her. "Ah! And you. Your strong I seen that at the sports festival which is why I chose to send you a draft." Kage narrowed her eyes. She really hated him, she's hated him even before Shoto told her what he had done. "I figured." Endeavor was taken aback by her actually saying anything. Most of the time no one says anything to him and stay quiet but her, no.

Endeavor let out a low growl before standing straighter, most likely trying to intimidate her though it wouldn't work. She fought things worse than him and has killed them all she isn't going to be easily intimidated. Kage continued to give the hero a blank stare not caring about how it was angering the giant man.

'Oh this is going to be fun.' Kage internally smirked.

|||||||||||||||||

Kage and Shoto walked side by side behind the flaming hero as they walked down the sidewalks of Hosu.

Kage sighed, Shoto glanced at her from the corner or her eye. "Ya know...." Kage started to speak. "You're really horrible at hiding when something is wrong with you. Others may see that regular blank expression but I see a flaw in it. In case you've forgotten I happen to also where such expression so I would know. So what's up?" Kage moved her head back and glanced at Shoto. Her hood was up but the ends of her rode of her shoulders put of the hood.

Shoto shook his head as he continued to look forward. "I guess it's still bothering me. What he said at the agency yesterday." Kage hummed. She punched his arm lightly causing him to look down at her. "Don't be stupid. You're better than that. His words mean nothing. You're not him and he doesn't control you like a puppet." Shoto blinked a couple times before nodding. "Right. Thanks." Kage nodded and they both turned silent again. Their phones suddenly vibrated and they both took it out of their pockets to check it out.

"What..." Kage mumbles as the location of Midoriya pops up in the 1-A chatroom. Kage and Shoto glance at each other before deciding to take off. "Shoto! Nakamura! Where do you two think you're going?!" Endeavor yells after them Shoto just tells him to send pros to the location as the two continued to run off.