𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕤 ~{𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟}~

"Yaoyorozu!"

The said female turned to spot a certain ruby haired female calling for her.

They had just finished against Aizawa and they all fortunately passed.

"Oh Nakamura! Do you need something?" Kage seemed hesitant as she stopped in front of the female, though Momo seemed to not notice.

"I just wanted to say. We couldn't have passed without your plan." Kage nodded before walking past her to the monitoring room.

Momo was left in a state of shock. Kage had complimented her. The female who is always stoic and cold, told her she was the one who caused them to pass.

Momo felt a boost of confidence before joining everyone in the monitoring room after breaking from her shocked state.

|||||||||||||

Everyone stood watching in tense silence as Midoriya and Bakugo went against All Might.

Bakugo was slammed into the ground by the head. Kage watches as All Might whispers something to the boy only for him to yell out.

Kage was standing near recovery girl so she was able to hear what the ash blonde had yelled.

"SHUT UP! I'LL WIN! CAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HERO!"

Kage tensed as she stared at the blonde, he was hurt, but he kept fighting.

_________________________

"That's enough. Let's take a break. You're exhausted you need one."

The hero was ignored as the ruby haired female sat on her knees atop the mat.

He sighed, "Kage. That's enough. No more you'll hurt yourself let--"

"No."

The hero was cut short as Kage stood and stared directly at him.

"No. Not until I can do this. I have to get stronger."

"Kage you'll only hurt you--"

He was once again cut short.

"NO!"

He stared in shock as the twelve year old held a look of determination.

"No. Not until I beat you uncle! I have to win! Cause that is what a hero does! So no! I'll keep going until I'm strong! I'll be the warrior Mother wanted! So uncle I don't care if I get hurt or tired! Cause I'll keep going! I'll win! Cause a hero always wins!"

Tears streamed down the girl's face as she readied herself into fighting stance. This was rare, she showing emotion.

The hero smiled before doing the same.

"Alright..."

__________________________

'A hero always wins.'

Chiyo watched Kage from the corner of her eye. She knew the female heard, so when Kage turned on her heel and walked out, it wasn't surprising.

The teenagers present in the room didn't notice their certain grey eyed classmate walk out of the room until the sound of the door sliding closed was heard.

Momo was about to go after her with Uraraka but Shoto beat them too it.

"Kage?" Said female turned and nodded at Shoto. She already knew what it was he was going to ask so she answered, never missing a beat of the lie.

"The match is about to end. I was just going to wait for All Might. I have something to ask him." The half-n-half male nodded before watching as she walked off before turning a corner disappearing from his sight. He stood for a moment before returning to the monitoring room, he knew she lied, but he wouldn't push it, she'll tell him when she's ready.

||||||||||||

Kage walked into recovery girls office, where Toshinari was being scolded by the older woman.

Kage walked past them unnoticed. She stood in between the cots of Bakugo and Midoriya. She listened as her uncle began to speak, though it wasn't directed to anyone as Chiyo had left already so it was only them.

"You've gotten so strong since I first met you that I can hardly recognize you, Young Midoriya. And this young man, too Young Bakugo! Because you were able to smile in the face of a wall! That's right. You two can still become much stronger! A lot of things happened." He began as a orangish hue shone through the window lighting the room with the beautiful color.

"Some learned their own weakness and moved a step forward. Some were taught what is necessary for a hero. Some were thwarted by high walls. Some learned of their own powerlessness. Some moved forward toward a new goal With these bittersweet feelings." Kage stared out the window.

This was the beginning of something new. What that something is? She has no idea. But something new begins today.

{𝗘𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲}

"Are you curious, Tomura Shigaraki? About that boy, Izuku Midoriya?"  Kurogiri asked as he cleaned a shot glass. Shigaraki stared at the picture of a certain greenette when the door swung open.

"Shigaraki You all have been the talk of the town for the past few days. I hear you're starting something big--" Giran was interrupted as Shigaraki stared at the two behind him. "And? Who are they?"

"So it's you, huh? I saw a picture of you, but you look gross in person." The male with scars on his face stated in monotone.

"You're friends with the great Stain, right? Right? Let me join, too! The League of Villains." A blonde female laughed as she jumped up and down.