ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔 ~{𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖}~

Kage looked around Shoto, finding Neito leaning against a wall, he being the reason they had all stopped while making their way through the hall.

"I heard Class A--" a crazed look crossed his face, "two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!" Kage rolled her eyes as the blonde announced their classmate's failing.

"Sorry... everyone..." Shoto apologized, believing Neito's words of failure.

"They're turning it into a competition on their own, so don't worry about it." Reassured Eijiro. Kage looked at Shoto, patting his arm -in what she hoped would comfort him-, while glaring at the -in her opinion rabid- blonde.

"According to Vlad teacher," Kage switched her eyes away from the blue eyed blonde, looking at a horned and innocent looking female. "We'll have classes together this semester! I'm looking forward to it!" She exclaimed with a smile.

Eijiro and Denki began to -try to- converse with her, while Neito kneeled next to her, whispering in her ear. She turned to face the two males, oblivious, she yelled, "I'll beat you up so bad, you won't be able to get back up again!" The blonde and red head paled, as Neito cackled. A menacing glare being sent his way.

Fortunately, Itsuka took care of Neito, knocking him out, "don't teach her weird phrases!"

"Hey, we're trying to get through back here." They all heard from behind them.

"I'm sorry!" Apologized Tenya, "come now, everyone save your chitchat for later. You're causing problems for other people!"

"Don't show me how uncool you are." Hitoshi Shinso walked up, his class not far behind.

"Shinso."

"He's the person who fought Midoriya at the sports festival."

"That guy looks like... he's bulked up a bit..."

|||||||||||||||||||

"Hey! It's the small mammal you all love, the principal!" Shouted Nezu, the mouse-like hero standing on a small stage. "Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality... It's hard for me to take care of it. This is something you can say about humans, too. Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep. Disturbing your lifestyle to the worst for your fur. So if you're trying to improve your hair quality--" Kage tilted her head, a blank look on her face as she stared up at her father, 'where's he going with this...?'

"The cause of the disturbance in lifestyle is the incidents from this summer vacation I'm sure you already know about-- The loss of a pillar." Kage' eyes trailed to All Might, "the effects of that incident have appeared faster than I imagined. There will probably be great chaos in society in the near future. In particular, this will be most apparent to those of your in the hero course. You must approach activities outside of school, like the hero work studies that mainly second and third years participate in, with a great sense of caution and crisis than before. The air always feels heavy when we talk about gloomy things like this, huh? The adults are working hard to do something about that heaviness. We'd like you all to learn that hard work from them and develop into capable people. All of you in the business course, general studies, support course, and hero course, I don't want you to forget that you're all successors of this society." Nezu finished.

"Thank you, Principal Nezu."

Kage blinked as Hound-dog angrily growled and howled out, no one being able to understand.

"Let's see." Started Vlad King, "there were students fighting last night. You might be unused to life at the dorms, but let's live a life of moderation, is what he means." Explained Vlad.