𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 ~{𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟}~

"Where's Kage?"

"Huh? Oh Todoroki. She's sitting over there, she doesn't want to participate in swimming, but will work on her quirk."

"Thank you."

"No problem!"

Shoto sighed as he walked over to the corner Momo had pointed him too, Kage sat with her legs crossed on the concrete in the shade, a bucket on her right and a book on top her legs.

"Hey."

Grey eyes -well eye- looked at him, a nod following soon after. Shoto and Kage looked back at their classmates, finding some warming up and others talking.

"You won't be joining us?"

Kage looked at him, the one eyebrow able to be seen was raised as she moved her hair just slightly to give view of the scar across the right side of her face.

"No. If they see this they question and when they question everything goes downwards." Her hair fell back, covering her scar and right side of her face. Shoto looked at her before sighing.

"I believe they're waiting for you. Better go."

"Right."

Shoto gave a glance back towards the ruby haired female before walking back to his peers. Kage looked over at her female classmates realizing their ball had been thrown out of the pool. Water droplets trailing behind it. Mina began to climb out of the pool, when the ball landed in front of her. The girls looked to find Kage, her hand outstretched, showing she was holding the ball with her quirk. They thanked her returning to their activity ignoring the boys on the otherside. Kage sighed returning to her book.

||||||||||||||||||

Kage stood next to Momo and the other girls as she watched three of her classmates get ready to jump. Shoto, Izuku, and Katsuki crouched down and as soon as they were given the signal, jumped. But before they could activate their quirks they fell into the water. Kage looked to her right ro find Aizawa, everyone else seeming to notice him as well.

"It's 5pm. Your pool time has now ended. Hurry up and go home."

||||||||||||||||||||

Kage shook her head as she watched Denki, Mina and Ochako cheer.

"I heard some of class A is taking extra classes does that mean you had people who failed the final? That would be so embarrassing! Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class! All of you must be wallowing in shame!" Was yelled by the blonde, Neito Monoma. A ginger haired female walked up behind him pressed a pressure point on his neck, knocking him out. She grabbed his collar beginning to drag him away.

"Don't mind him." Kage stared blankly at class B as one of the girls announced that they are officially rivals.

"Time to get on the bus!" The same ginger from earlier announced to her class, Itsuka Kendo. Kage turned to look at Mineta as he began speaking perverted.

"The girls of class A and class B. It's like a buffet you can pick and choose from." Kirishima looked at the shorter male.