𝔸 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕? 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝~{𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥}~

During the three days they were given off of school Kage had put herself through non-stop training. She wanted to become stronger after the USJ incident and them the festival was coming up so she needed to get more training either way.

_____________________

It was now lunch and sadly Kage was being forced by lunch rush and the others to eat in the cafeteria this time which she really didn't want to do but she had to.

Looking around the room she spotted Todoroki sitting at a table by himself with many open seats around him. Deciding to sit there, after all he doesn't talk to anyone, and sits alone, also he always has a stoic denomaner like her so she'd be safe from interacting with others, hopefully.

Walking over to the table he is located at, he looks up noticing her approaching. "Can I sit here?" She asks not one bit of hesitation or emotion located in her voice while she points to a chair at the table. He gives her a nod as his answer, so she pulls out the chair sets down her tray and takes a seat beginning to eat her rice.

Neither speak a word until he chose to which surprises her slightly but doesn't let it show. "Why'd you choose to sit here and not with anyone else?" Not looking up from her food she speaks, "you're the only one who won't talk a lot like the others and we seem to be quite alike, and there was open seats here." Nodding his head he returns to his soba. The silence falling again but a comfortable one.

"You're name is Kage Nakamura right?" Humming to tell him correct she looks up and addresses him "Shoto Todoroki correct?" He gives off a hum similar to hers. "Well nice to officially meet you I guess..." Kage shrugs. "Also if you're going to call me anything just call me Kage I'm not one to be addressed by my last name." Todoroki nodded.

|||||||||||||||||

Classes finally end and as Kage is packing she realizes the crowd of her classmates looking out the door. Walking over she sees the reason why. There is a whole crowd of different students of U.A. most likely here to scout the competition for the sports festival.

Not really caring what conversations are happening or what Bakugo is yelling about Kage makes her way to the other door near the back. She spots Todoroki heading there too most likely both having the same idea.

Nodding to each other to let the other know they are aware of their presence.

Todoroki let Kage walk out first as he walked out after.

They both headed the same way down the hallway their steps falling into sinc as they silently made their way out the school.

|||||||||||||||||

Once out of the school they both took notice they were heading the same way. Looking up at the male -being shorter than him she had to- she asked, "you take this way to the train too?" Todoroki nodded. "Yes I guess we never noticed each others presence before." Kage hummed in agreement as it once again fell silent.

|||||||||||||||||

As the weeks passed Kage and everyone else had been training for the sports festival bringing themselves up so they are to be ready for whatever happens.

Todoroki and Kage have also grown close since their first interaction. Turned out they have more in common than they thought.

Every morning they meet up at the station to walk to school together it was at first an accident but soon became a routine. The same thing happens after school they walk to the station together only departing for their different train rides.

Kage wouldn't exactly call them friends just close acquaintances

And as time grew closer to the festival her and Todoroki trained together to grow stronger.

Which lead to the present time.

_____________________

The two panted heavily after their one hour or so spar. They had both been very serious trying to knock the other off their feet only for it to end with the both of them at their limit and out of breath.

"Let's go get some water." Kage nodded and followed him.

Todoroki tossed the bottle of water to her. They both chugged it down. "SHOTO!!" Kage stopped to stare at Todoroki who's face was still completely void of emotion. Kage sighed, she knew if she probably seen Endeavor she would probably say something she shouldn't. So when said hero walked into the room she had to bite her tongue.

He looked her way and his face turned into one of confusion. "Who are you?" Kage didn't answer but continued to drink her water. As she brought the bottle from her lips she looked over to him his face held confusion, impatience, and aggravation. She sighed, "I'm Kage Nakamura your son's classmate." The hero's head snapped to Todoroki, as he was just about to speak her phone went off.

Picking up her phone she pressed answer then brought it up to her ear. "Hello?" Endeavor was fuming his flames grew bigger. In his mind he was thinking this girl had no manners and no respect. And he was right she doesn't, well not for him at least. She'll show manners and respect to others except him. He doesn't deserve any of it when it comes to Kage.

As Kage hung up she began packing her things while throwing on her hoodie. "Sorry Todoroki I have to meet up with my dad." Todoroki nodded, "I'll walk you to the station." As they were walking out "Shoto." Endeavor threatened, but they ignored him and continued out.

|||||||||||||||||

The day of the sports had finally arrived.

As Kage made her way to the waiting room her class has been waiting in, she had been talking with some of her uncle's and her dad so she wasn't waiting with them. As soon as she entered she realized the tension in the air. "I'll do my best!" Midoriya exclaimed. "Right." Todoroki agreed in monotone. 'What'd I miss?'

Todoroki walked away from Midoriya towards the door where Kage was. Kage nodded at him and he nodded back. Together they both made their way out their classmates not too far behind.