𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕚 ~{𝕋𝕖𝕟}~

Kage watched as Midoriya and Todoroki made their way out. After she easedropped she realised they seem more determined than before.

Once Midnight called start, Todoroki immediately shot ice at Midoriya which he countered but broke his finger. This occured more than once until Todoroki tried moving in but failing.

Kage couldn't help but notice as the farther the battle went the slower Todoroki's attacks became. 'He's at his limit.' "Quirks are apart of our boby sometimes people forget that we all have a limit to it." Kage heard Bakugo say. As she turned she realized he was talking to Kaminari and Sero. She turned back around and faced the battle, "yes what Bakugo said is true. We all have our limits and weaknesses just some tend to ignore or forget that, only will they remember is when it catches up to them." She continued watching her friend and classmate fight as she felt the gazes of the three and everyone else.

Kage' eyes widened just slightly as she seen Todoroki use his fire. "SHOTO!" Kage' very small unnoticeable smile turned into a deep scowl and a murderous aura surrounded her some of her classmates even tried to move away. "HAVE YOU FINALLY ACCEPTED YOUR PURPOSE!" But he was ignored by the duo-color haired boy and Kage couldn't have been more proud of this.

Kage watched as both the green haired male and the heterochromia male smirked then launched at each other. Cementous and Midnight activated their quirks attempting to stop the blow.

Everyone was practically out of their seats by this point including Kage. As the smoke cleared everyone seen as Todoroki was left standing but Midoriya was out of bounds passed out. "M-Midoriya is out of bounds. Todoroki is the winner of this match!" Midnight annouced.

By the end of Midnight's sentence Kage was almost out of the 1-A booth.

As Kage made her way down she realised that some of her classmates were also following in suit, mostly likely to check on Midoriya.

As Kage made her way opposite of recovery girl's office the students who were headed there seemed confused. "Nakamura? Are you not going to recovery girl? We thought you had gotten up to check on Midoriya since your match isn't next." Asui stated. Kage turned and faced the small group of students. "No I apologize. But I hope Midoriya will be ok. Now if you excuse me." The students didn't know what they were expecting. They figured she wasn't going to see him either way but they didn't expect her to say, well, that.

Kage made her way down the hallway looking for one person. As she turned the corner she seen the exact person she was looking for. She walked up to the duo-color haired male and smiled only a little and patted his shoulder, he returned the small smile. "You did good. I'm glad you actually used your fire." Todoroki nodded and they both began to walk side by side. "Yes well that is thanks to Midoriya." Kage nodded and hummed.

She took a side glance at the male and sighed while shaking her head. "You should get changed. Your shirt was burned thanks to the flames." Todoroki looked down at himself and nodded.

||||||||||||||||

Kage waited outside the male bathroom for Todoroki as he changed.  Once he was finished they both continued their way to the booth.

'After this next match I'm up against Ashido.' Kage and Todoroki eventually made it to the booth. "I'll see you later. My match is after Iida's and they're almost done rebuilding everything." Todoroki nodded and walked inside the booth leaving Kage to make her way to the waiting room.