Part thirteen

"What? So you were just using me?"

"No. I tried. I really did. But my heart won't let go of Aaliyah. I'm sorry if you got hurt."

With that, Jameel ran out of the room, looking for his latte. He found her crying, against a wall. He enveloped her in a huge hug, and she collapsed into his arms sobbing. "I'm such a mess, why do you want me?" "Because, I'm just as big mess as you are. That's why my heart just wants you. No matter how much I try to move on." "But you're girlfriend?" "She knows I don't love her. I could never love her, like I love you. Please Aaliyah, be mine again."

Aaliyah ran inside. She didn't know what to do. Sure, she wanted Jameel, but she didn't want to be the cause of a breakup. She was torn between heart and head. Please God, help me, she silently whispered. What do I do? Jameels girlfriend came up to her. "So you're the cause of everything? You ruined mine and Jameels relationship. I hope you're happy." She tried to strike her, but Jameel got in between, holding her hand. "Who the hell do you think you are? Don't you dare touch my Aaliyah. If you want to blame someone for our breakup, blame me. She didn't come in between. I never loved you, in the first place. Or maybe I did, but just not as much as her." "But I love you Jameel. And why are you pining after her, when she doesn't want you?" "Because she's someone worth waiting for. I'll wait until the day she'll come back to me."

Aaliyah was shocked at what she heard. She couldn't believe he loved her so much. And what had she done? Hurt him and herself. She ended up collapsing on the floor. Jameel ran over, picked her up and took her to his house. She woke to see Jameel, sitting in the chair opposite. Jameel saw her, and smiled. Aaliyah got up, walked up to him and threw her arms around him, and cried. Jameel hugged her tightly. She looked at Jameel and gave him a slow, tender kiss. "Are you sure?" "Be quite" said Aaliyah, sitting on his lap, urgently kissing him. Jameel replied with as much urgency. Aaliyah moaned as he kissed and played around with her kneck.

Suddenly, Aaliyah got up and led Jameel upstairs. Jameels parents arrived back home and heard squeals of delight and moans coming from upstairs. "Guess they're back together." laughed Jameels dad.

     I was tired of keeping them apart, and always knew they'd get back together eventually. I think they spent enough time apart. Don't worry, his ex is going nowhere. She'll cause trouble