Part thirty five

Aaliyah was so tired. The reception had gone on until the early hours of the morning. Her feet hurt so much, she doubted she could walk. She was glad everyone had had a good time. They had also paid tribute to Jameels parents, by having their pictures in front of them, as they said their vows.

"Latte, it's time to go."

"Can't. My feet hurt too much."

"Ok, get on my back."

"What?"

"I'm going to give you a piggyback home, like I did once before."

Aaliyah smiled as she and her daughter, both got on Jameels back, and he took them home. Aaliyah put her daughter straight to bed, as she had fallen asleep on the way home. Aaliyah went to her room, to find Jameel waiting for her.

"Not tonight. I'm so tired. And this baby of yours is making me feel sick."

"You going to deny me on our wedding night latte?"

"It's not really our wedding night. We've been married for a while now. But please."

"I'm only joking Latte. My priority is you and the baby. I'm not forcing you to do anything. Go to sleep. If you need anything, just wake me up. I don't want you doing anything for these nine months."

Aaliyah kissed Jameels cheek, and fell asleep. Jameel looked at her. The day really took it out of her he thought. Jameel was so excited at the thought of becoming a dad again. He felt Aaliyah snuggle up to him. He snuggled back and fell asleep. Jameel was jostled awake by Aaliyah poking him.

"Are you ok? What's the matter?"

"Jameel, I don't know what you have done to me, but my body is craving you."

Jameel smirked. "If that's what your body needs, who am I to deny it? I'll happily oblige."

Aaliyah's squeals of delight filled the room