Part thirty three

"No, mummy. I want to wear the special princess dress daddy brought me."

"Why?"

"I want daddy's mummy and daddy to see how pretty I am."

Aaliyah sighed. Her daughter was too young to understand how Jameels parents were dead, and how they visited them at their graves.

"I'm sure they'll think what a beautiful princess you are."

Aaliyah got dressed and both went downstairs. Aaliyah gasped as she saw her husband. He was wearing the suit that made her knees go weak. "Your both are very dressed up, for a visit to the grave. I feel underdressed."

"You look beautiful as always" said Jameel, giving her a quick kiss.

All three set off. Aaliyah noticed her husband and daughter kept having secret whispers, and secret winks. "What are you two up to?" queried Aaliyah. "Nothing" came the reply from both. "Alright, keep your secrets. I won't tell you mine."

Soon, they arrived at the graves. Aaliyah's daughter was so excited. She ran up and told them both what she had been up to, and what she was wearing. It was such a sweet moment, Aaliyah couldn't help but cry. Jameel noticed this, and went and hugged her. Jameel put a blindfold on Aaliyah. "It's your surprise. I'll tell you when to take it off." Aaliyah stood there patiently, until Jameel said "now." Aaliyah took off the blindfold and gasped. Both Jameel and their daughter had rings in their hands. "Mummy, will you marry us?" Aaliyah knelt down and kissed both. "Yes, of course I will."

"You better get changed. Our vow renewal service is in 5 mins."