Part thirty four

Aaliyah was getting ready. Where had Jameel found the time to organise this? she thought. Still, it was a nice surprise. They had talked about this for ages, but had never found the time. Since they had got married abroad, they always wanted to do something for family and friends.

"Are you ready mummy?" asked her daughter, coming into the room.

"Yes. And your a beautiful flower girl."

"Mummy, daddy said to tell you to hurry up and he can't wait to ravish you tonight."

"Did he now?" asked Aaliyah furiously. 

"Mummy, what did he mean?"

"Just that he wants me to hurry up, so we can be a family again."

Aaliyah's daughter walked her up the aisle, giving everyone flowers, and throwing some on the path they were walking on. Jameel beamed as he saw her. Aaliyah's daughter put her hand in his and sat down.

"You look gorgeous."

"We need to talk about what you're telling our daughter."

Just then the service began. Both Jameel and Aaliyah wept with happiness as they recited their vows, all over again. Soon, they were walking down the aisle again as husband and wife again.

"You need to watch what you say in front of our daughter. Your daughters just asked me what daddy meant when he said he wanted to ravish mummy" Aaliyah whispered into his ear as they danced.

Jameel laughed. "Did you tell her the truth?"

"What? No! How can I explain that to a five year old. But Jameel, my point is please watch what you say in front of her and to her. She's young. Doesn't understand. But imagine she says it to someone else?"

"Ok! If it means that much to you, I won't say anything. But Aaliyah, you do things to me."

"Shush. We don't want everyone to hear"

"So Aaliyah, what is your surprise?"

"Unfortunately, you won't get to ravish me tonight. Because every time you touch me, this happens."

Aaliyah looked at Jameel as she waited for the penny to drop. Jameel burst into a massive grin and lifted her up and spun her around.

"When did you find out?"

"This morning."

Jameel grabbed the microphone. "Listen up everyone, we have a double reason to celebrate. We're pregnant again."

The room burst into applause.