Part sixteen

Aaliyah was at work, when her next patient was Jameels ex girlfriend. Aaliyah sighed. She didn't really want to treat her, but being a nurse, it was her duty. "What happened?" she asked as she bandaged up her arm. "Like you care." "I'm a nurse, it's my job to care about my patients." "Well then, give me Jameel." "I would, but he doesn't want you." "You stole him from me." "I stole no one. He was never yours to begin with. If he was yours, he wouldn't of left you, the minute I returned."

Aaliyah went home. She was so tired, she just flopped into bed. She heard the familiar sound of the key in the lock, and her boyfriend entering. "Latte" he called out. "Up here." She heard the sound of his footsteps coming up. "What's wrong?" "I'm so tired and achy. I think I'm coming down with something." "Ok, Jameel is your personal servant. Whatever you need, just ask me. I'm here to serve." "Right now, I just want to sleep." Jameel kissed her forehead and let her sleep.

Aaliyah woke up later, hot and cold. She was shivering, but burning up inside. "Jameel" she yelled. Jameel came running up and felt her forehead. "You've got the flu." "I'm shivering, but I'm burning up. Help." Jameel made her some soup, and put some wet towels on her head. Aaliyah snuggled up to Jameel, and fell asleep. Aaliyah woke up screaming. Jameel woke up next to her, and calmed her down. Aaliyah hugged him and wept. "Bad dream?" "Nightmare actually. I dreamt she won and you left me. Please don't leave me Jameel." "How can you say that? I'll never leave you. Now go to sleep and have sweet dreams."

Jameel sat, watching Aaliyah sleep. His ex was really affecting Aaliyah. Aaliyah was becoming ill, due to her. He had to do something.