Part eighteen

"Aaliyah, hurry up. We're going to miss our flight."

'"Jameel, I need your help. My suitcase won't shut."

Jameel ran upstairs and saw Aaliyah struggling with her case.

"Are you emigrating or something?" he said as he struggled with her case

"Only a few essentials."

"Yeah right."

"I told you i didn't travel light."

"Well, come here and sit on it with me. Maybe it'll help."

Aaliyah and Jameel bounced up and down on the suitcase, until Aaliyah fell off. Jameel leaned over and kissed her. Aaliyah pushed him off. "Jameel, you were the one complaining about being late, keep this up and we'll be late." After getting on the plane, Aaliyah grabbed Jameels hand as they took off. "I hate this bit" she whispered. After taking off, Jameel whispered "fancy joining the mile high club?" Aaliyah looked at him as he smirked. "No Jameel, we can't. We'll have enough time for that on holiday." "Fine, I'm sure I can find someone else to join me." Aaliyah grabbed Jameels hand "go. But then we're over." "I was just joking Latte." "Don't joke about things like that. Now, I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when we get there." "Latte." "It's your punishment. I would off done it, but you ruined it."

Jameel sat there frustrated, as Aaliyah slept. Aaliyah woke up and saw how upset Jameel was. "Five minutes" she whispered into his ear. Jameels eyes lit up, as Aaliyah made her way there. Jameel waited five minutes, then followed her.

Soon they landed. Aaliyah and Jameel got off. They checked into their hotel, and went to sleep. Next morning, bright and early, they went sightseeing. They took lots of pictures, and made lots of videos. Aaliyah wanted to go to the beach, so off they went. Aaliyah buried Jameel in the sand, and sat on him. They had a great day at the beach, and sightseeing.

Jameel smiled, as he watched Aaliyah sleep. It had been tough for them since they got back together. His ex was making their lives hard. Thats why he decided they needed this holiday. He went to his bag to check it was still there. He now needed the perfect time to ask her