Part twenty two

Aaliyah was busy setting the table. They had invited Jameels parents over to tell them the good news. Jameel came downstairs after getting ready.  "How do I look?" Aaliyah looked him up and down. "You clean up pretty good." Jameel came round and hugged her. "Obviously, I cant compare to you" he said kissing her. Aaliyah pulled away. "Jameel, we will have time for that later. I need to go get ready." Aaliyah went upstairs and saw the dress in her cupboard that drove Jameel nuts. She smirked.

Aaliyah came downstairs. "Will I do?" Jameels jaw hit the floor. Not only was she wearing his favourite dress, she had curled her hair, and gone for the smokey look in her makeup. "You look nice." "Thanks. Good luck keeping your hands off me tonight." "You don't play fair." Aaliyah was about to respond, when the buzzer went.

Everyone sat down to eat. Aaliyah thought it was her turn, so she decided to play footsie with Jameel. Jameel stared at her angrily. "Jameel, Don't be rude. Answer your mum" smirked Aaliyah. Jameel didn't know where to look, so just hurried his head in his hands. Aaliyah felt sorry for him, so stopped. "We have some news. Jameel, do you want to do the honours?" "As you know, we went on holiday recently as boyfriend and girlfriend. We came back as husband and wife." Jameels parents were shocked. "It just seemed like the perfect time, and the next step in our relationship. We will have another blessing in front of family and friends, but we just wanted a  small, intimate wedding." Aaliyah held out her ring for his parents to see.

"Well, I hope you take it nice and slow when it comes to kids" said Jameels mum

"About that" began Aaliyah nervously

"Don't tell me"

Aaliyah patted her stomach. "We conceived on our honeymoon."

Jameels dad started laughing. "You don't do things slow, do you?"

"I wanted to enjoy being married, but your son went and did this to me. So technically, it's his fault."

Jameels parents left. Aaliyah started clearing up. Jameel followed her to the kitchen. "What do you want?" "This" said Jameel, passionately kissing her. Aaliyah replied, just as eagerly. "I've been wanting to do that since I saw you in that dress. You don't play fair, wifey dearest". Aaliyah moaned, as Jameel began to play with her neck. She pushed him away. "Afterwards, I've got dishes to wash." "Wash them tomorrow. Let's go upstairs." "Jameel, you know I hate a dirty kitchen in the morning. Let me do it now, or we can go upstairs, but no sex." "Why are you torturing your poor husband?" "My poor husband needs to realise there is other work to do. Other stuff in life apart from sex, which he fails to understand." Jameel began pouting. "Ok, why don't you do them, seeing as your quick and desperate for other stuff?" Jameel quickly washed and cleaned the kitchen, then led Aaliyah upstairs.

"Sorry Jameel. Baby just said it wants to sleep properly, and us having sex will disturb it. So no sex tonight."

"You can't do that."

"I'm not. Your baby is."

Jameel pulled Aaliyah to him. "Listen baby" he said to Aaliyah's stomach, "this is your daddy speaking. If I want to have sex with your mummy, I will. You can't blackmail me."

Aaliyah giggled as Jameel put her on the bed. "Your husband needs you more."