Part thirty

Aaliyah was hard at work. She was going to sue the police, for wrongful arrest and all the stress because of it. The police had such a weak case against Jameel. How it went to trial, nobody knew. Aaliyah was a lawyer. She knew what to do. Plus, she was still angry at Jameel. How could he of been happy for going down for something he didn't do? Why wasn't he willing to fight it? Her life was such a mess. She got up to go and get some food, when she saw she wet herself.

"Jameel" she yelled. Jameel came running. "I've wet myself" said Aaliyah, doubling over in pain. "No you haven't, I think your waters have broken." Aaliyah screamed as another contraction hit. Jameel grabbed her, and hugged her. He somehow managed to get her in the car, and they sped off.

"Aarghhhhhhhh" screamed Aaliyah. Jameel felt helpless. There was nothing he could do to help her. He couldn't bear seeing her in pain. It broke his heart. "Jameel, drive faster" screamed Aaliyah. Jameel somehow got them to the hospital.  Aaliyah got taken to delivery straight away. Jameel held her hand, as Aaliyah screamed, panted, sweated, swore through the pain, before pushing their little one out.

Jameel cut the cord, and lay her on Aaliyah's chest.

"Hi" said Aaliyah, as she stared into her newborn daughters face. Jameel wept with happiness, and lovingly and tenderly kissed his Latte. "Thank you for the gift, that is my daughter."