Part thirty nine

"Now remember, you and the twins are staying here at mummy's friends house tonight. Daddy's not feeling well so mummy has to look after him."

Aaliyah's friend told her not to worry and that they would have fun. "Thanks for this. Me and Jameel haven't had any couple time for ages. We really needed a break." Aaliyah went home, and started cooking Jameels favourite meal. She filled the place up with candles. She put on soft soothing music to help her relax.

Jameel came home soon. He gasped as he saw everything. "What's all this?" "Well I thought we needed a break. A night of just you and me. I did promise you one, and I always keep my promises." "Ok, let's do this." Aaliyah and Jameel ate dinner and laughed and talked, and caught up with each other's lives. "We really needed this. We're both so busy with our lives and the children, we forget we need couple time too" said Aaliyah. "I agree" said Jameel, as they settled down to watch tv and eat chocolate cake. Aaliyah cuddled into her husband.

"You know, that first day at the coffee shop, I'm glad you spilled your drink on me. Otherwise we probably wouldn't have met."

"No, don't say that. If it wasn't the coffee shop, it would have been the hospital where you worked, or when my mum invited you round for dinner. I would have found you."

Aaliyah gasped. What a romantic thing to say she thought. She wept happy tears. "I almost blew us away, when I moved away. I'm glad you still wanted me when I came back." "Always."

Aaliyah excused herself, to go bathroom. Instead, she went to her room and wore something that drove Jameel wild. She lay on her bed and called out to him. Jameel came running and smirked when he saw her. Aaliyah moaned as he explored her body, then passionately kissed him. They then had a wild night