Part twenty six

Aaliyah woke up alone. She was upset. She was pregnant and needed Jameel a lot, but after everything that had happened, she couldn't trust him. If he had nothing to hide, why not just tell her? She might of been angry, but she would of appreciated him being honest with her. She knew Jameels ex hated her and the thought of her and Jameel annoyed her, but it wasn't their fault. They loved each other, and were made for each other, but still Jameels ex thought Aaliyah stole Jameel from her. Aaliyah didn't know what to do. She knew her Jameel couldn't do this, but he had a motive and time. She knew the police would sooner or later, try to pin this on him. 

This was supposed to be a happy time in their lives. They were going to have a baby. But now, they had this hanging over them. I won't let you win she thought. You can't seperate us. In life, you couldn't and I won't let you succeed in death. She knew what she had to do. She got ready and went.

Jameel was at a complete loss. He couldn't cope without his Latte. She had made him happier, than he thought possible. He couldn't lose her again. He got dressed and went over to her apartment. He got no answer, so sat outside and waited. It was early evening, when Aaliyah got back. Aaliyah smiled as she saw her idiot outside. Aaliyah opened the door, and let him in.

"What are you doing here?"

"Latte, I can't do this without you. Please, come back to me."

"I told you I needed time."

"So you keep saying. Just answer me this. Do you think I'm guilty?"

"How could you even ask that?"

"Well, do you?"

"I'm your wife. Do you really think I would of married you if I thought you were capable of murder? I know you Jameel. You could never murder someone. Your a big softie."

"Then come home. The bed is too lonely without you. The house to quite."

"I will, but I'm not ready yet. We agreed no more lies, then you went and did it anyway. It's not the lie that hurts. It's that you went back on your word, especially after knowing what happened to me."