Part thirty seven

Aaliyah felt like a fat blob. She couldn't move or do anything. Luckily, Jameel wouldn't let her lift a finger. She just stayed in her room, all day, resting and watching tv. Her daughter would come and join her. Together they'd watch tv, or she would kiss the bump or stroke it. Jameel came in one day

"You know Aaliyah, your not giving me any attention or time."

"Awwww. Is my baby feeling left out?"

"Yes."

"I do give you attention. That's how I ended up in this state." 

"But not lately."

"Ok, I'm sorry. It's just hard in this state."

Jameel climbed on the bed, and lay in Aaliyah's lap. He squeezed her cheek. "Well, you're still the most beautiful girl in the world." Aaliyah blushed and bent down and kissed his cheek. Jameel put his hand behind her hair, and began to passionately kiss her. Aaliyah replied with as much passion as she deepened the kiss. Suddenly, Aaliyah pulled away.

"Jameel we can't. What if our daughter walks in?" Jameel began to pout. "I'll send her away to a friends soon, and we'll have a date night. Ok?" Jameel kissed Aaliyah's cheek. "Aaliyah, can you massage my head? I've got a bad headache." Aaliyah began to massage Jameels forehead. "Jameel, how does it feel now?" "Very good" said Jameel sleepily. "Jameel are you joking?" "No, I'm serious. It hurts a lot." Aaliyah began to slap Jameel. "Ok, I'm sorry. I was lying, but it's only because I want to spend time with my wonderful wife."

Aaliyah got up and went to the bathroom. Just then, her waters broke.

"Jameel" she yelled 

Jameel came running in. Aaliyah was doubled over in pain. 

"Jameel the babies are coming."