Chapter 2

The following morning was  hectic. Everyone was  running  around  as though  there  was  going  to be  a royal  visit and a feast.

Jungkook was  in the kitchen  knowing fully well that  his  mother  in law wouldn't  stand for  it.She  didn't  want  him  doing  any  domestic  work.

They  sent the chauffeur to go  and  pick Taehyung  from  the airport .He hadn't been home since Jin  passed  away. He  was  very  attached  him.

Long enough the  person who had long  been  waited  for  finally  arrived. The  door opened  revealing  a tall handsome  male with  honey  brown  hair who strode  in with  a huge  smile  plastered  on his  face. Every one except Jungkook  had eandering smiles.

"Son"Ms Kim bursts in tears as she  went  to hug him. Funny enough  She  was  way shorter  than her  son.

"Mom stop "Taehyung whined.

Jungkook was suprised  by the husky voice. It didn't  sound  like  it came  from  the same  male  in front  of them.

After  the older  female  was  done with  her melodrama, Taehyung  proccessed  to his  older brother  who was  standing  besides  Jungkook.

"Hyung "Taehyung hugged  Namjoon  ever so tightly. They  were  both  emotional.

Namjoon was  the  first  one  to pull  away  so he  could  get  a good  glance  at his  younger  brother whom  he  hadn't seen  for  so long.

"The prodigal son finally  returns"Namjoon  commented.

"Geez Hyung. Who is this. I haven't  seen  him  around. A new  servant? "Taehyung  chuckled.

The  situation was  dispassionate  for  anyone  that  wasn't  Taehyung.

There  was  a brief silence  before  Ms Kim  took  it upon  herself  to tell  him  what  he didn't  know.

"Tae  this  is Jungkook, your  brother 's  husband "

"What? I didn't  know  that  you  had  gotten  remarried  Hyung. When  was  that?"Taehyung  asked  as his  anger  was  about  to asert it's  self.

"They  have  been  married  for  three  years "Hyuna answered him.

Taehyung  chuckled  in disbelief.
"Only  a year  after Jin  Hyung 's  death. What  were  you  thinking? What  was  the  rush anyways. Couldn't  you  wait a  little  longer  to honour  him. Did  you  really  love  him? He  deserves  a lot  better. "

Jungkook felt awkward and weighted with guilty. He knew firsthand the  anguish of love and  loss.His eyes were dark and sad.

A light either anger or amusement, seemed  to flash in Taehyung 's  eyes. "You  could  have  told  me ealier. Not  because  I  care  but  because  I  could  have  known  what  to expect ."

He then looked at Jungkook with a question in his  eyes which  turned to concern as he saw his  paleness but  he didn't  act upon  it.

"Are  you  feeling alright .You  don't  look  well. Can I get you water  or something? "Namjoon asked  the  smaller who looked  smaller  than usual.

"No,thank  you, i  uh fine"Jungkook whispered as Taehyung  looked  at him  grimly. He  had  made  his  point  known and  that  he didn't  like  the  younger at all.

On the other  hand Namjoon  and his  mother  were  worried that he would  get panic attacks because  he  had  one  of those  once  in a  while.