Chapter 14

Their  new  found  friendship  only  lasted  for  five  days  before  there  was  drama.

The door  bell  rang  and  Taehyung  went  to get  it.He came  back  with  a man and woman  behind  him. He  had  to say they  were  funny  looking.

They  sat down  opposite  the  married  couple.

"I  believe  you  are  Mr and Mrs Kim. "the man cleared  his  throat  before  fixing  his  mistake.

"I  mean  Mr and Mr  Kim. I'm  Mr Lee and this  is Ms Choi. We are  from  the  children 's  welfare  and home affairs. "

"How may we help  you? "Taehyung asked.

"We got  a call from  someone claiming  that  you  are  neglecting  your  daughter  because  you don't  get  along  very  well "

"That's  just  absurd "Jungkook  frowned.

"You  will  need  to prove  that  you  are fit parents  and also  are  good  married  couple. We will  be  checking  your  social  media accounts  every day. There  you  are  supposed  to post your  family  moments. Either  with  your  daughter  or just  the  two  of you. If you  fail to do  so then  we will  have  to take  her into  foster care. They  are many couples who  want kids  so bad  and  they  wouldn't  take  them for  granted "the  woman  said.

Jungkook  sprung  up in anger.
"No one has  any  right  to tell  me that  I'm  not  a fit parent and my daughter  isn't going  anywhere. It will  be  over   my dead body "

"Jungkook sit down  you  are  making  a scene. You  sure  love  dying  don't  you "Taehyung whispered  as he  pulled  the  younger  back  down.

"How  can  you  say  that  to me.I don't  think  you  know  how if feels to be  in Labour  and  having  someone  just  take  away  your  daughter  like that "he  yelled.

"We will  be  going  now. You  have  a week 's  time "the  man said  firmly  leaving behind  a fuming Jungkook.

"I  was  a great  actor  wasn't  I? .Jimin  please  talk  to me. Friends  do hook  up don't  they? "Yoongi  asked  as he removed  his  getup.

"Friends  do hook  up but  what  happens  when  one  of them  winds  up pregnant? "Jimin  yelled  before  storming  off towards  the  driveway  .

"What? Pregnant? Who?"Yoongi  yelled  as he  run  after  the  younger  who was  also  disguised.

"Come  to think of it.Those  two  looked  uncunnlingly familiar "

"Is that important right now,?They  are  taking  away  my daughter and you  look  cool  with  it probably  because  she  isn't  your  own "

"Don't  you  think  this  is your  fault. You  never  loved  my brother 's daughter. You  are  only  concerned  with  the  benefits  of being  her mother.I'm  certain  you would  like  it if she  leaves  then  you  will  be free and  enjoy  the flamboyant life "Taehyung  spat venomously.

"How. ...how  could  you  say  that. What  do you  take  me for. I thought  at least  understood  me. Is this  what  you  really  think  of me. I'm  really  disappointed. I guess  we are  better  of being  at odds  with  each  other .I can't  believe  it"Jungkook  chuckled.

"Jungkook. ..."

"Just  save  it. Shut  the  hell  up.This  friendship  is so over. It was  my mistake  for  trying  to find  the  better  person  in you "Jungkook  growled