Chapter 7

Namjoon 's  funeral  had  passed and  he was  buried  besides Jin. That  was  what  he  has always  wanted and they had  no other choice than  to respect it. 

Taehyung  and  Hyuna  tried  to put  the  past  behind  them and  move  on for baby Ara's  sake. Jungkook  hadn't  spoken  a word since  that  day.Along  with  his  voice  he  had  also  burried  his  daughter.

After Jungkook 's  outburst regarding  Ara, Hyuna thought  that  it was  best  they  go and  get  her themselves  because  Jungkook  really  looked  out of it.The hospital had  also  calling regarding  her discharge because  no one  had  come  to take  her home  for  a week straight. It was  as if she  was  forgotten.

They brought her  home hoping  that Jungkook would  get  better  on seeing  her. Hyuna cradled her granddaughter ever  so lovingly as she  went  to Jungkook 's room  alongside Taehyung

"Kookie, look who is here  to see you "she  urged tenderly

Jungkook flung  himself over  on his   back. Hyuna  placed  the  baby  besides  him.

"I  need  to go and  make  bottle  for  her"she  rushed  out.

Jungkook gazed  down at his daughter with soft  liquid eyes and  sudenly sat up with a jerk. Taehyung 'insouciant face was  looking  up at him. How could  they  look so alike. With a violent shudder, he  pushed  the  baby  away .

"I can't bear  to see her. Take  her away "he sobbed hysterically and stunned Taehyung

"I  don't want her.I never wanted her. "he screamed.

Maybe it was an irrational reaction to the  agony he  had just endured or perhaps a protective insict triggered by his  unspoken fears that  the infant born so prematurely might  not  survive for long.

Taehyung picked the  baby up,the  love  on his face  was  so clear, Jungkook wanted to weep.

As if she  could see and understand the  expression on her  mother 's  face, Ara began  to cry.

Bewildered, Taehyung held  the  baby up against his  shoulder to comfort her.

"See,"he tried not  to let his  voice betray his  concern "Ara wants  her mama. Just  hold her a minute and soothe her."he coaxed

Jungkook  flung an arm across his  eyes  to shut out  the  image he couldn't bear to face .How  could  he ever  believed that such cruel deception would  work?

"No,he  said  duly. Take  her  away please and  don't  bring  her back  in here.Can't  you  understand. I don't  want  to see her or  hold  her or do anything with her "

Instinctively Taehyung held his  daughter tighter "You  are exhausted and upset. You  don't  know what  you  are  saying "his  words  echoed, a desperate plea.

Jungkook  was  saved  from  answering by an eager tap at the  door.

"Did someone  order  milk"Hyuna  beamed.

She  stopped  by just  looking at  Taehyung 's  puzzled  face.

"Jungkook, you are  not  the  only  one  who is hurt. I lost a son ,Taehyung lost  a brother and  most  importantly Ara lost a father  before  he could even  hold  her.You  shouldn't  be treating  her  this  way. Don't deny your  only  child. Would  Namjoon  be happy to see you behave this  way? This helpless baby 's happiness is at stack "

Before  any  of them knew what  she  was  doing Hyuna swooped down  like  an angle and plucked  out Ara out  of  Taehyung 's arms

"Where  are  you  taking  her?He gasped. But  before  the  question was even  finished  the  answer  was  clear.