Chapter 26

Jungkook  found  himself  coming  back  home  in the  middle  of the  night. A long  sleep  was  the  only  thing  on his  mind.

Without wanting  to wake  up Taehyung  he  tiptoed  into  the  room. Without  bothering  to change, he  slipped off his  shoes  and  dove  into  bed.

He sighed  deeply  as his  head made contact  with  his  fluffy  pillow. As he  closed  his  eyes  strong  arms  found  their  way around  his waist.

"Taehyung "he  groaned.

"You  said  you  wouldn't  be coming  home. What  happened,?"Taehyung asked  with  his  deep muscline voice.

"The  stubborn old  gizer drove  me crazy. He acts as if  he  is okay  but  he  isn't. I had  to get  him admitted upon arrival. .."Jungkook paused when  he  felt  a soft  pair of lips on his nape.

"Are you even  listening  to me? .What  baffled me  the  most  is he  wants  to see that  woman. He said I  should  take  it as his  dying  wish "

"I  hope  he  if fine now "Taehyung  said  as he continued  sucking on the younger 's  milky  skin.

"Taehyung  I  need someone  to talk to right now  but you  just  need a pillow  friend  instead. How about we don't  do both and  just  go to sleep? "

"You  are irritable  but  I  will  fix that "

"Taehyung  I'm  tired and  it's  way past  midnight "

"Who cares.There  isn't  any  rule  that  says  we can't  make  love  in the  middle  of the  night ?"

"Mother, will  hear  us "

"Funny who dosent  know  that  the  walls  of this  house  are  soundproofed"

The conversation lagged on as Jungkook  kept  losing  at each  time.By the  end  of the  night  Taehyung  had  gotten  his way  with  the  younger. They  held  each  other  through  endless  passion  through  the  night.

More tired than he realized Jungkook  overslept  the  next  morning .He recalled  something  about Taehyung  telling  him  that  he was  going  out.

When  he  thought  of Ara  he  jumped  out  of bed totally  forgetting  that  he  had  gotten  screwed bad enough  that  he  almost  fell flat  on his  face. Either way he  made  it into the  blue  bathroom.

Thirty  minutes  later  he  went  downstairs and saw Hyuna  and  a wailing  Ara along  with  an unknown  but  familiar  woman.

"Jungkook, you  are  being too lazy lately. Maybe  I  should  kick  Taehyung  out  of the house  so you  could  focus more  on your  daughter "Hyuna  said  as deposited  the  wailing  child  in Jungkook 's  arms.

"You  said  his  daughter? "the  other  woman  asked.

"Ah sorry  you  haven't  been  introduced. Jungkook  this  is Tzuyu ,Taehyung 's  friend  and  this  is Jungkook, the  loud baby 's  mother  and  Taehyung  's  husband "

"He  gave  birth  to her?"Tzuyu asked  out  of shock .

"Amazing  right "Hyuna  beamed.

"It's  nice  meeting  you  ,Jungkook "

"Likewise"Jungkook  wanted  to shake  her  hand  but  his  hands were  full.

"Mother, I  have  to go'

"I'm  really  sorry that  you  couldn't  catch  Taehyung. Maybe  another  day "

"It's  okay. I hadn't  come  to see him  anyways. Bye  Ara"she  smiled  as she  walked  out.