Chapter 30.

It had  been  five months and a few things  had changed. Ara had  finally turned a year old and her parents relationship was  still healthy  as ever. It  turned out  that Jimin and Yoongi had  a getaway destination  secret wedding. Their  parents  were against  same sex relationship  so they did  it their  while. Since they got married  they  never  came  back  home.

Meanwhile Jungkook 's father 's health  had  improved although  he knew  that  it was only  temporary .However he wanted to do something  unpredictable before  his  time  comes.

"I have  come back  from the  hospital and  my dad  is missing "Jungkook said to his husband .

"My mom also left  a note saying that she is going on a vacation. Is this a coeindance or something is up?"

"Noways.Could they? "

"My  mom is capable of anything. They are  probably together. Don't worry  about  them.We should  be talking about  us instead "Taehyung  pulled Jungkook by the waist close to him.

"Is there something  to talk about "Jungkook giggled.

"We haven't got  time  to ourselves  you  know "

"What  do you want  me to do.Ara  won't  sleep  alone. She  throws a fit.She  is really a drama queen. You have  to be  patient, Taehyung. We still have  got a long life ahead  of us"

"Don't  be so sure. You  never know when  death  comes knocking at your door "Taehyung trailed off.

"I know. I just  said it for  the  sake  of saying it"

"Jungkook Jungkook. Wake  up.It's me. I have  come back. I'm  alive  I'm  not  dead "

Jungkook  woke  up with  a violent shudder. "Hyung  you are alive? "he asked with tears in his eyes.

"I  am."Namjoon replied.

"I'm glad. "Suddenly Jungkook 's smile faded.

"Hyung  ,I really want you  to be  alive  but  I love Taehyung  a lot .I don't want  to lose everything  we had  together. We are married "

"You can't do that when I'm  still alive. That  marriage is null and  void.Do you hear me. You are mine "

"No,no"Jungkook  screamed.

"Jungkook ,wake  up .Snap out  of it"Taehyung yelled whilst trying to wake the  younger who  was  sweating profusely in his dream.

"Jungkook, wake  up."Taehyung coaxed.

Slowly Jungkook opened his eyes and there were tears in them.

"Tae, Hyung. ..he "

"It was just  a dream. I got  you "Taehyung  stroked the younger 's tear stained cheek.

"I was so scared "he cried.

Taehyung pulled the younger awake and  hugged him.

"Noone will ever separate us.I  promise. "

"I trust you "

The  end.