Chapter 5

Jungkook looked at the boxes and bags piled up on the bed and resisted  the  urge to push them on the floor and lie down. He  was  exhausted after shopping  all  afternoon with his  mother in law  for  a layette .His  feet and back ached a lot.

Kicking of his shoes ,he  eased himself down on the edge of the bed and began emptying the shopping  bags. He never thought  that  he would  ever  get the privilege to go  for  baby  shopping.All  his pregnancies  had  never  passed the  second  trimester  but  there  he was already  in his third  trimester. It was  indeed a miracle.

It would  only  take  a minute  to empty the bags and  then  he would  be done. Jungkook  knew he  shouldn't  complain. His  pregnancy was  going  smoothly. Namjoon  was  still  supportive as he was  from  the  start  and  he hadn't  seen Taehyung 's  shadow at all.

Jungkook clutched his stomach as a stab of pain shot  through  to his back. The baby  had been  in a good position, now  he felt  it sumersaulting inside  him.Sometimes he  felt  as though  it was doing  jumping  jacks in there,quite an athlete he  had  gotten  there.

At the moment he  desperately needed  to lie down so he screwed the  bed and went  over  to the  couch. He felt super  exhausted.

He  had only  manage to unpack  only a few things. All  of them so  tiny and doll like.He couldn't  fathom  a real human  being  wearing  them.

More tired than  he  realized he  slept  through  dinner.

The next morning he unfortunately bumped into Taehyung. He didn't even  spare him  a glance  as he went  about  his  day. Moodswings were slightly getting  the  better  of him.

Taehyung then  went  to his  mother  who was in the  kitchen  with  confusion  in his  eyes.

"Mom is Jungkook  alright ?"

"Why  are you suddenly  worried  about  him "

"I'm  just  concerned. His  belly  looks  weird as if its  swollen "

"He is pregnant  you  dumb  ass"Hyuna blurted  out  before  taking  in Taehyung 's  perplexed gaze.

"That  wasn't  supposed  to slip up"

"You  mean  I  wasn't  supposed  to know? He  is such  a weirdo. It that  why hyung  needs  him. To have  his  babies? "Taehyung mocked incredulously.

"That's  not  the  case. Namjoon  didn't  know  that  Jungkook  was  capable of conceiving from the  start  "

"But why did  he get  pregnant  now. Maybe  he  wants  to keep  his  place  in this  family  so he  wouldn't  be kicked  out "Taehyung mocked.

"I  too  was  suprised. They  said  they  would  stop after  two  miscarriages but  this  time  lucky  was  on their  side. This  time  we might  actually get to  hear  a baby  crying  in this  house "

"You  mean  they  had  already  tried  twice already. What  was  the rush  anyways.Don't  you  think  maybe  that  it was  some  kind  of curse.Is that  why hyung  kept  me away. Did  he think  I  would  kill  him  or something.He  needs to give me a break. I won't  ever waste any  of my time  on him  "

"Taehyung  stop  sprouting  and  just  be happy  for  your  brother  for  once. Jungkook  has gone  through  a lot "Hyuna said  as she  looked up towards Jungkook  who was  coming  into  the  kitchen.

"Mother, I'm  going  out "he  said flatly. 

"Why?You  are supposed to stay home  remember? "she  reminded sternly.