Chapter 29

"Jungkook, can  you  take  my girlfriend  and  get  her something  to eat.I need  to talk  with  your  husband"

"About  what?I also want  to know what you  guys  want  to talk  about  "

"Something only  men talk  about "

"Hello  I'm  one "

"I  need  to scold  him  for  marrying  my  son without  my blessings "

"Don't  scold  him "Jungkook mumbled under his  breath.

"I  didn't  hear you. "

"I  said  I  will  leave  the  two  of you  to talk. "Jungkook sighed before glancing at the two males.

About an hour later Jungkook came back and found his father sleeping and Taehyung  sitting  besides him.

Taehyung smiled as he walked over to Jungkook who had a sleeping Ara in his  arms.He gently took the sleeping toddler from her mother's arms into  his.

Without a word they  got into  the elevator ,ready  to go home. Jungkook couldn't help but wonder what Taehyung and his father  had talked about but  his  little ego wouldn't allow him  to speak  up first since he had a bone to pick with his husband.

Ara wouldn't let go of Taehyung  so that left Jungkook no other option but  to drive since Taehyung couldn't because  of  the  baby koala.

After about half an hour of silence Jungkook decided to screw  his ego and went for  it.

"So....?"he started.

"What? "Taehyung questioned.

"What did you guys  talk about? "

"Oh he  scolded me and gave me a hard time. I bet if he wasn't ill  he would  have  wrestled  me to  the  ground.

"That's bad "Jungkook  remarked

"More you could ever  imagine "

"Well  it's  your  fault. Only  if you hadn't done  that  to me  maybe everything would be a different story together "

"Would you have ever  known  what love  is?"

"And betrayal  too"

"Jungkook. ..can  we talk? "

"We are already talking as it is"Jungkook said with sarcasm .

"I won't  talk to you  when you are behaving like this "

"Good idea "Jungkook spat before accelerating the car .Taehyung regarded him  and then  looked back  at his daughter. No other word was  uttered until they got home.

Taehyung went to put  Ara to bed while Jungkook  went ahead  to have  his dinner.

Taehyung needed someone to talk  to so he slowly walked into his mother 's room.

"You look worried.I  thought  you would come in to see Jungkook 's father but you stayed in the car and suddenly  disappeared. What happened? '

"You saw the  man that was  with  Jungkook 's mother right?"

"I did. What about him? "

"That  man  is your  father"

"What? You got to be  kidding  how did that even happen? "Taehyung was shocked beyond compare.

"I didn't want  him  to see me. I'm  just afraid  that  this will  worsen your relationship with Jungkook. What will happens  when he learns  that  your father  is the  reason  why his mother left him "As Hyuna finished  her  sentence  ,Jungkook  walked in through the door with an unreadable expression. He had clearly heard what she had said.