Chapter 13

Jungkook could hear Ara 's distant bawling while  he was in the  bathroom. He was  only half done with his bath and he felt  as if he  was  getting  a headache early  in the  morning.

He  then  heard  a knock on the door. Taehyung  was  probably  with  Ara so he would  soathe  her.Jungkook sighed deeply before  grabbing a bathrobe .

"What's going  on here. I was showering if you didn't realise "

"I couldn't help it.Ara wanted her mama "Taehyung pouted as Ara's  cries were slowing down.

Jungkook extended his  hands  to the  small  baby. She  was bundled up  in a  purple  baby  blanket.

"You call  yourself a father but  you  can't even  pacify your own  daughter "Jungkook grumbled.

"What was  that? "

"I  didn't  say anything "
That  was  bound  to slip up ,Jungkook  thought  to himself  as Ara nuzzled into the  warmth  of his  chest.

Jungkook was amazed to see little  tears  in his daughter 's  eyes. She  couldn't  produce  tears  since  today. She  was  indeed  growing  up.

Ara sneezed cutely and Jungkook couldn't  help  but  being  concerned  for her. He  didn't want  her  to catch a cold.

"Did  you  bath her with  cold water "Jungkook asked curtly.

"Not on my  life. That would  be witchcraft. "

"Did  you  give  her water?She  usually  gets hiccups and they  are dangerous "

"Sometimes  I  feel  like  I'm  the  maid  around  here "Taehyung teased.

"Did  someone threaten  you  to help  out. I can  do just fine on my  own "

"You know what your  problem  is?You  are  too stiff. Can't even  take  a joke? Loosen  up and smile  a bit "

Jungkook just shrugged. "Can  you  take  her. I think  she is calm now. I need  to finish  up on my  bath  or we will  be late for the  paediatricton 's appointment "

"Yes , ma'am"Taehyung  mocked.

☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡

The appointment had  gone quite  well and Ara was  growing  very  well and she  was  quite  bright  for  her age. As they  were  passing  by the OB GYNE section Jungkook  got called  by his  former  doctor.

"It's  been  really  long. I actually  called you  over  because we are having  a free cancer  screening  and  I  thought  of you "

"You  mean  I  could  have  it?"Jungkook asked.

"No , we are  just  being  sure. It won't  take  much  of your  time. The  nurse  will  assist  you "

Jungkook  sighed  before  side glancing  Ara who was  in Taehyung 's  arms.He decided  that  he had  nothing  to lose  and  went for  it.

"The  little  angel is very  cute  and  he  looks  a lot  like  you  than his  father. She  really  gave  Jungkook  a hard  time "

"Does  she  really  look  like  me.I'm  really  honoured. I get  that  a lot and it seems to annoy  the  hell out  of Jungkook "

"I  can understand  him "the  doctor  laughed.

After thirty  minutes Jungkook  and  the  male  nurse  came back.

"I'm  happy  to say  that  you  are  cancer  free.I'm  also  sure  that  you  would  use  some  more  good  news"

"And  that is?"