Chapter 28

If it were up to Jungkook then  he  would  have  wanted  to stay  mad at his  husband  for  a very  long  time by his father wasn't  making  that  possible  for  him. He was still  insisting  on wanting  to meet  her  and  Taehyung  was  the  only one  who knew where  She  was .

After their  fight Taehyung 's  comfort  zone  became  the  study.

After sucking  up his  pride Jungkook  pushed  open  the door  to the  study. Nervous  he  was. It was evident  on the  way he  was  fiddling  with  his  hands. He  went  and  stood  in front  of Taehyung 's desk  waiting  for  him  to acknowledging  his  presence.

"Hi"Taehyung  said without  looking  at the  younger.

"Hie,do you  have  a minute "

"Sure "

"Can you  tell  me where  she  is .I will  kneel  down  in front  of her  if I  have  to.I need  my peace  of mind "Jungkook  heard himself  say.

"You  mean  your  mother "

"Yeah, her "

"I  will  email  you  the  address. "

"Thanks "Jungkook  said  as he walked away  from  the  older.

"Jungkook ?"

"Can  we talk  please. ?"

"Tae, I  will  tell  you  when  I'm ready  to talk  to you "

"Are  you  sure  it won't  be  too late  by then. I even  tried  to apologize  to you "his  voice  was  harsh with  emotion 

"What  do you  mean  by too late. Are  you  actually  planning  on going  back  to her "

"No,just  go.Tell  me when  you  want  to talk "Taehyung  said  his  tone  bitterly cold.

☆♡¤'

"I  get  the  strangest  feeling  that  you  and Taehyung are  at war with  each  other "Hyuna  commented  as she  was  preparing dinner  with Jungkook

"Not that  you  fight but  it's  as though there  is a  curtain between  you and  instead  of opening  it  you are each  adding  layers  to make  it  thicker. Do you want  to talk  about  it"

Jungkook  couldn't answer immediately. His  voice  would  have  quivered and the  tears that lay so close  to the  surface would  have  spilled  out .

He shook  his  head and  shrugged his  shoulders "Thank  you  for  caring. It's  a case  of a head on collision. We have  very  different  versions  of happiness and  we both  won't  change. Not  to worry. We will  sort things  out  in due time"

"Don't drag it on for  too long. It's  affecting  you  more  than him "Hyuna urged tenderly.

"I  know "Jungkook whispered weakly. He  was  clearly  losing  weight.

That night Jungkook lay awake for hours astonished at how he  missed Taehyung. He  had  spent  a total  of four  nights in bed with  him  making  love but  the  attraction  was  so strong  that  he felt  as though  they  had  been  together  forever. He  missed  the  man who was  right  behind  him. He  was  furious  at himself  for responding  to his  husband  like a mindless  idiot.

Just  one tap was  enough  for  him  to get  turned  on.They had great chemistry in bed and that fact was  undeniable. They fit together  so well but Jungkook  wished that  everything  else  was  just  as great. He wanted  more  from  Taehyung.More than anything  he  wanted  to know  him  emotionally.